1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

T3

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by chris, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Sportsgirl

Sportsgirl Cutie pie

T3 was good, but I really miss Linda Hamilton

Went to see it yesterday. I thought it was pretty good, but I thought the ending was somewhat of a let down. Wasn't as thrilling and exciting as T2. It just isn't the same without Linda Hamilton.

2. pantherking

pantherking Say What ?

saw T3 tonight

to many chase scenes for my liking as others have said

not enough story for my liking , i cant wait for the next with the war of the machines hopefully

3. Ice Man

Ice Man Full Access Member

Good flick. Very enjoyable. I thought Arnold had some funny scenes as well. Glad to see that the third movie in this series turned out as well as it did. They could have really screwed it up, like the Star Wars films.

4. Xantos

Xantos Full Access Member

Enjoyed it alot! For only one hour and 49 min...should have been 2 hrs+.....But I thought the movie kicked ass...can't wait until the DVD comes out. I'm sure it will be extended.

5. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

I can't believe you guys actually liked T3. Not only does it ruin the ending of T2 which is one of the best movies, with several different deeper meanings. This did absolutely nothing to the move the plot along, it just ruined previous terminators. If you don't have Linda Hamilton or James Cameron, don't do the movie. The ending was absolutely terrible. It looks like they are setting up for a Terminator 4 which would be so ridiculous. There was no reason to make the movie, and everything was wrapped up so well last time. Nothing was accomplished in the movie. They just run around the whole time and get nothing done. The liquid metal bad guy from T2 was so far ahead of it's time, the morphing in that movie still looks awesome today, but I just hate how this movie ruined the first two a little bit. It's not worth seeing.

6. mattarific

mattarific Never Good Or Bad Just...

I totally disagree, the ending made this movie. Awesome turn at the end.

7. Hoopsradio

Hoopsradio Larynx to the high bidder

I was pissed about the ending when I first saw it, but the more I thought about it, there was no other alternative... you have to complete the cycle if John is supposed to live. With no war, there are no Terminators in his past... there's no other logical way to do it. I thought the filk was excellent. As far as I'm concerned, the trilogy is enough. I hope they stop there. You could certainly tell that James Cameron did not write or direct this movie... there was a stylistic difference in the film from the first two. Worth seeing (perhaps twice) but won't make my all-time "gotta own" list.

8. ECILAM

ECILAM Celebrate Diversity

I liked it. I give it a solid three out of five.

My main gripe, if I have one, would be that John Connor was played by the wrong guy, and he spent too much of the movie being a self-pitying wuss. But the film worked overall, and Arnold's performance was solid and enjoyable. Great ending, by the way.

I heard people griping about the casting of the Hot Chick, and while it's been done to death in movies today, all things considered she did all right as well. And I've got to say, she's way, WAY too cute when she's "mad." :D

I agree Cameron would have done much better with this movie, but I must say it's a guilty pleasure just to see another Terminator movie. And I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't watch another one that deals entirely with John Connor leading the future war against the machines.

It's going to be damn near impossible to top T2, though.

9. Bootay

Bootay Poppycock

T3 SUCKED. I can't believe people actually liked this thing. Good special effects don't make a movie. Zero plot, ruined old plots, TERRIBLE acting, no Arnie one-liners, terrible action flaws (e.g. they just decide to kill the new Terminator at the end, why would the helicopter hurt it when nothing else did). If this movie was a horse, they'd shoot it.

10. LadyJane

LadyJane Some Say Love...

I'm glad someone else agrees with me. Sorry to the rest of you, but it was just so lame in parts. I really wanted to walk out of the movie. The "talk to the hand" scene was just too painful to watch, and had I seen the commercial with that in it before I went, I wouldn't have given in and gone.