1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Some bad gossip about State football

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by chris, Dec 10, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

:applause:

:(

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

where he gonna transfer to? Because he won't be NFL with those injuries. Well at least he won't be a high draft pick.

BTW- Who's your fiance from Albemarle. (You can PM the in if you want it secure. I'm just curious if I know her.)

3. The Brain

North Stanly didn't have an all state running back 7-8 years ago. They had an all state guard that went to UNC and a really good Running back named Cooter Goode, and then after Goode graduated Marcus Lilly was the starting RB, but NOBODY worth a damn named Chris Hinson.

I know this because I played against North Stanly 9-10 years ago and then my sister was cheerleading immediately following for the next 4 years at Albemarle, and whle we were doing that my girlfriend was attending North Stanly. My father graduated there. Its a mile from my grandmother's house. And I've followed both their's and Albemarle's programs because of the big rivalry. Considering the MOST wins North Stanly had during that period was 4 I don't think the guy was all state. I'm not saying this guy isn't related at all to TA, but he sure as hell seems to be stratching the truth about a few things, so I don't know that he's telling the truth about the rest.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2004
  4. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

he was the Quarterback. Call him at his store if you want to talk football. He got a full ride to Catawba College. I'll PM you his number if you want to talk to him.

5. The Brain

I can do better than that my best friend was studying sports medicine at Catawba during that time and was assitant trainer while there because of it. I can ask him if any QB from North went to Catawba since we both played against North while at Albemarle.

6. SincereNCinMD

SincereNCinMD Full Access Member

Well Mario Williams can't go pro because he isn't 3 years removed from his graduating high school class.

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Good point.

8. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

ask him, and he'll tell you...Chris played backup to the starter...Chris transfered after his sophmore year to get a business degree, Catawba didn't offer Business.

(i can't make all this shit up, as I dont give a damn about TA or State, believe what you want, I dont really care)

9. 44Magnum

44Magnum Full Access Member

not to be saying anyone is right or wrong, but didn't Mario enroll in January? If so, then he will be three years removed from high school this January, right? I sure hope he don't leave! As for TA, I hope he does leave. He's lost more games because of his fumbling than he has helped win. I'd rather see Bobby Washington, Blackmon, and hopefully Baker playing back there than TA. Also Reggie Davis is a big bruising back with a lot of talent. I think the kid from Hargrave (Brown?) will be moved to WR with his size and speed. I saw where he ran I think it was a 4.37 at their scouting combine. That's rolling!

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'm now officially confused regarding the 3 year rule.