1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Smitty Questionable - tweaked other Hammy

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Sep 6, 2006.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

What is it when a player is listed as questionable he is 80% likely to play?

That and isn't it Shanny who got pissed off because he got a fine for not listing a player correctly on injury report so now he list everyone from a broken leg to a upset tummy

2. FAN01

FAN01 Full Access Member

I thought "Probable" was like 80% and "Questionable" was maybe 50/50.

3. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

I know I saw Smith with helmet & uniform on before the Steelers game and then by the time the offense was on the field he was not "dressed" and had ice on both legs. Wondered what that was about? I sure hope this is not going to be an all season off and on issue. Yeah I'm good with our other guys though Smitty definitely pumps it up a LOT and as much as our O struggled in preseason (and seemed to regress as it progressed) I'd like all our weapons out there.

I'd have to say I'm starting to wonder too about allowing players to NOT participate in off season conditioning. Maybe at the very least whomever they choose to work with should have to meet with our conditioning folks and have some sort of set guidelines of what to do, or have a deadline prior to mini camps where you HAVE to switch over to team supervision?

4. guerrilla

guerrilla Full Access Member

From the panthers.com report:

http://www.panthers.com/gameday/default.jsp?id=26450

Definitions
    Out: 0 percent chance player will play.
    Doubtful: 25 percent chance player will play.
    Questionable: 50 percent chance player will play.
    Probable: 75 percent chance player will play.

5. lde

lde Teddy and Gabriel

The announcers sounded like the team just didnt want him to play, but to go through the emotional part of getting ready. Don't know that, though.

Agree on the conditioning. By the labor agreement, they can't make it mandatory. But they can point out to him how much sense it makes. I think he wants to be good.

6. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

If he plays this week I look for at least one....probably two false starts from him.