1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Smith blows up verbally

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by batgrafix, Oct 2, 2003.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    no point in saying it if you don't believe it. At that point, Smith had been putting up higher numbers than Muhammad for a couple games, had thrown this tantrum, and was wanting to talk contract even though his season wasn't done, even though he had an RFA season past that.
    Hell, the guy was talking contract after Minnesota 2001. Luckily, he came correct. He's been resoundingly worth it. And for far more than the $2-3 mil per year deals we talked about here.

2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

That's hilarious! Maybe Karl threw her computer out the window when he saw her visiting TBR.

3. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

why would you believe something you really couldn't know about? that's what's so funny. it makes for great conversation and all, specially when people get bent about it - i'm not talking about you mags - but its all just theorizing, and people act like its not. really, just a good reminder for folks to poke fun at themselves.

4. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

lol

we're all football experts alright. we need our own comercial like those goofballs that are on there now.

"that steve smith, boy he'll never make it as a big time nfl receiver. pay him? for what?"

we know our football here at tbr.

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    to a point I agree, and I get where you're coming from. All the same, just speaking for myself, I don't comment on something I'm not that confident about. I'm not going to sit here and crow like I'm right a vast majority of the time or anything, and it's not like there isn't another Smith thread in which I was arguing for a guy to compete with, but there's a level of talk that comes into play here that IMO makes this place better than the average craphole. And that talk certainly isn't infalliable by any means, no.

6. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Dave made some great points.

7. Toll Booth Willie

Toll Booth Willie Welcome to Wusta!

This is still the best football message board I've seen on the net. Most folks know the Redskins are my #2 team, and as such I'm on extremeskins quite a lot. They get ridiculous homer posts like, "why don't we trade Lavar Arrington and a 3rd round pick for Peyton Manning?" I can do without that shit, it's nice to see a lot of quality posts here.

8. Jake Delhomme

Jake Delhomme Banned From TBR

there was never any doubt about Smitty within our lockerroom

9. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Why don't we trade 2 number 1 picks to the skins for Sean 'Fat Sack of Crap' Gilbert?:imagestor

10. Toll Booth Willie

Toll Booth Willie Welcome to Wusta!

OWNED