1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Shav

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by slydevl, Jan 10, 2005.

1. KrisJenkins77

KrisJenkins77 Yes. Yes I was driving.

kinda both, there were several instances in the game last night where Shav and some Florida state Player went up for a rebound, it hit the floor, and Shave dove on it. I guess that would technically be a loose ball but yeah....

2. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Oh, so he did a lot of things good in one game?

3. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

He does those type of things in every game. If you are ignorant of that then you are not qualified to participate in this discussion. Without a doubt Shav does things that help Duke win that are not reflected in the box score. Changing shots, drawing charges, getting loose balls.....he has done those things all season.

4. UNCfever

Sly you are a complete dumbass! You and whoever else think that if Shav dives and gets one loose ball, or alters one shot, draws one charge he all of sudden is something??? He has as many negative things he does every game to cancel out anything good he does. You guys want to defend what little Shav does, but give May, McCants or anybody else on UNC crap in the past. Hell Sanders scored 4 pts for us the other night so thats contributing to us winning!! :banana: Yeah whatever! Your team is far better with with Mel, DN or somebody else getting those minutes. Shavs main thing is to give SW 2 minutes of rest and 5 fouls. But if I were dook I would rather have some of your other guys playing instead of Shav playing just because he is 6'10" and 240.

5. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

He's not saying he's a star or anything. I really think Melchionni has deserved the start with his solid play. I need to get a Lee Melchionni jersey soon :xyzthumbs but Shav had a good game against FSU and hopefully he can string together some more performances like that one. The difference between Sanders playing for UNC and Randolph is Randolph will play in close games down the stretch, and Sanders will only get in if UNC is winning by more than 20

6. UNCfever

Well really the difference between Shav and Sanders are that we have other/better options. If Sanders played the minutes Shav does, he would have those numbers and that in itself is whats sad. Of course I can admit Sanders sucks.

7. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

This whole thread was about whether Duke is better or worse with Shav available. Obviously they are better. If you can't admit that then you are just being petty.

8. UNCfever

How can you say they are better,they did just great without him, more minutes for the other bench players, plus you may have just found a better starter in LM. It's really a coin flip as to if they are better and I haven't denied that his 5 fouls are important and the few minutes of rest he can give SW.

My point is he sucks and you guys try to act like he doesn't.

9. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

He is the only guy we have with any height outside of Williams. That alone means he helps us.

10. UNCfever

How did you guys do without him?