1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Shav

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by slydevl, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Malaysak1982

Malaysak1982 Full Access Member

Shav is a sick joke. He was NOT ranked in the top 10 out of HS, he was ranked in the 30's after he had shown how bad he was in all star games. He is nothing but pure hype, brought on by his family, no doubt. I'm sure glad he didn't go to UNC, and waste ANOTHER schollie with Grant and Sanders.

2. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

You know what I find amazing is that Thelt tries so hard to defend this guy.

3. KrisJenkins77

KrisJenkins77 Yes. Yes I was driving.

Sorry thelt, Shav is a turd. But I do agree, we're better with him, he's defense and his presence inside helps Williams alot and makes us better overall, I'd really like to see him score more.

4. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

thats the most reasonable thing you've ever said :applause:

5. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I really would not defend him if not for all the venom on here for him. Some of you seem to think he is the worst basketball player to ever wear tennis shoes. He has been a dissappointment but he is not a complete waste. He is a big guy who can play a little defense inside and grab rebounds. He provides a little scoring too. If he were playing for UNC you guys would be all about how he is a valued role player....

On a team as thin as Duke is this year he is needed and has been missed. Reggie Love is going to be missed too.

6. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

No.

That would be me. :laugh1:

7. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I am probably worse... :laugh1:

8. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I challenge you to a game of OX.

HORSE would take too long.

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Nope... the only reason I adamently attack him is because people continue to defend him... maybe that's where the problem is. He's bad. plain and simple. Is he the worst ever? No. But you continually pushing him has only caused me to fight back harder against him, because it looks like you don't see how poorly he plays. If you agree he sucks I would understand. Seems we may both be pushing for the same reason though.

10. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Well him being the worst for dook ever is relative. I mean is the he the worst ever? NO! Could he be the worst considering the expectations? YES, by far. He does still have time to turn things around, but I would want him to at least take one step forward before I started talking about that.

I mean UNC has been in these very same shoes before with a hyped up player. AKA - Ronald Curry, but you know there was a time when even we didn't defend him anymore.

Last year he could have been a valued role player for UNC with our depth problems, this year he would do good to be 10th man off our bench. Roy is of the mindset you have to perform or show something to get some minutes, as Terry has moved up in the rotation a little this year.