1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

(september 2005) Jenkins - Torn ACL

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Sep 12, 2005.

1. chipshot

chipshot Full Access Member

you should wait until after tonight

2. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

No one is giving up on the season. But this fucking sucks on SEVERAL levels. First, we lose "best DT in the game." Second, Jenkins isn't getting younger. Third, Jenkins has already admitted some alcohol and weight problems, so I feel bad for him on a personal level.

Fourth, fuck it. We're going to get past this.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

Not automatically, no, but you're at a much higher risk of a tear following a severe sprain than you are normally. But if Jenkins said it happened on the first play, he would definitely know.

4. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Maybe we can re-sign Sean Gilbert![​IMG]

5. lde

lde Teddy and Gabriel

I'm sure it is. But a you have a handful of players playing with sprains all the time. You start playing favorites, you have the G. Seifert chemestry. Plus, I'm sure it was Jenks idea to go back in. They had to OK it. Im not saying it was right. I don't know. But I don;t think it was obviously wrong.

6. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

7. Big Mark

Big Mark Full Access Member

Dammit, Mike, I gotta say, you're a pretty damned convenient guy to have around.

Thanks, as always, for the word straight from the horse's mouth.

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

Not right after it happens. That's when the injury is most in danger of worsening. And of course Jenkins wanted to go back in, as most players do, but that's why they aren't supposed to make those decisions. Still, it looks like a moot point, I just want us to learn the lesson and not take that chance again.

9. Purrsecutioner

Purrsecutioner Full Access Member

Right on. You know, I get so tired of this patronizing optimism. Sick and tired of someone is frustrated, and they vent, as "true fans who give a shit" do, theyre not real "cats fans". FUck you. I resent that shit. Id like to see the ************ with balls enough to say that to my face. Not just over the internet, but to my face. Tell me, after the pains that Ive been through, along with all the other passionates, that we arent real fans. And watch your eye socket break.

SIck of that pseudo new age Im a positive Panther bullshit. Fuck you all, and stuff it up your asses. Fucking assholes content with mediocrity. FUck that. Stay positive, fellas, itll all work out, as it has in all our previous glasses. I got a pair of rose colored glasses Im giving away free for those morons who think being positive is being a real Panthers fan.

10. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Jordan? No, don't think so. Of course, if they wanted an extra (and they probably won't), they do have Alexander on PS, too.