1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sean May

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by udontknowme, Jan 10, 2009.

1. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

so you think May is a good pro? that makes you more retarded than UNCFever. Congrats on that.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

No, you didn't.

http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90281&page=2
    http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90257&page=4

Most people wanted Granger, not May. Some people were ok with the May pick while others were openly disappointed, but I didn't see anyone giving you (or anyone else) shit about disliking it. For the record, I (with admittedly limited knowledge about college basketball) wanted Granger and also said that May was a bad choice. I think everyone knew it was a move they hoped would sell tickets, some were just optimistic that he could play at the NBA level.

3. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Exactly. Me thinking that JJ Redick will be a mediocre or less pro does not keep me from respecting what he did at Duke for four years. Guys can be amazing college players and not do anything in the pros due to no fault of their own.

In addition to May's physical shortcomings like his height and to a lesser extent his weight/build (he obviously has more control over this,) he's battled injuries. The deck was stacked against him from the start, but he's obviously done himself no favors since he's been here.

Calling a spade a spade should not reflect negatively on your support for your school. Only a shill would say otherwise.

4. DJ_Tet

Not everything happens on the internet.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Saying he was told to go back to the football forum is a pretty clear indication that he was talking about the internet.

6. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

it does for collin

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

That kind of trolling doesn't affect me and never has, grid. If you want to see me blow up, you should post stupid things and then argue them as if you're sincere.

8. DJ_Tet

It would be but I didn't see him say forum. Could be implied, I was just saying that wasn't how I read it. Not all Sean May discussion happened in that thread either though.

9. Pee Cee

Pee Cee STEP UP YOUR GAME!

No I don't think he is a good pro, but I never said he was. The NBA sucks anyway as far as I'm concerned. I only watch college ball. I know that the Celtics won last year, but couldn't tell you how many games the series lasted. Oh and by the way, you're still the gimp.

"Bring out the gimp."

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  10. DJ_Tet

The NBA sucks and Sean May sucks so much he won't even be good enough to play in that sucky league in a year or two. I think that's what Pee Dee was saying.