1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Seahawks vs Panthers Gameday Running Commentary 12/16/07

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Savio, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Harwood

Harwood Let's Go Panthers!!!!!

Defense plays good when the offense wins time of possesion. Moore may have not had any td's, but he did move the chains often and converted on many third downs.........

2. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Collin is not wrong from a statistical perspective about Carr when he began his defense of him. But people won't play for Carr, and they don't seem to like him, and that is why we lose and he gets his ass pounded like the wounded animal he is. Everyone just goes through the motions with him in.

3. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

yeah, that was the key. converting the third downs. that helped the defense close out a game for a change. we've played really good first halves, but have faltered. i've got to think winning the t.o.p. played a huge part in this.

4. Harwood

Pot calling the Kettle black dumbass.....You jumped in his shit with insults as you usually do. You always say you don't attack people, what the fuck was that?

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Moore played fine, especially for someone making his first start, but he was not even close to the reason we won that game. Stop being the fucking retard you were born to be and just give credit where credit is due. Jesus Christ, you morons think the quarterback is the only player who has any impact on wins and losses.
    I have never said that I don't attack people, you botched abortion.

6. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Also he had 0 INT.he also not like Carr he did not made any stupid throw.As i said when jake went down Moore should have start.You people thought i was crazy look at how right i was

7. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

The stats indicate that QB play had a LOT to do with it. Panthers were 9-18 on 3rd down conversions and only 1 of those came on the ground (Williams TD run)

50% is our highest conversion rate since Jake went down with the exception of the San Fran game (also 50%, also a Win) and Moore's 112.2 QB rating is the highest by far.

The D did have a LOT to do with this though, nobody is arguing that. Add to that the fact that our running game was less than stellar today, and it's fairly obvious that QB play had a LOT to do with this win.

8. Harwood

Very original.....Lot's of kudos to you for exerting such energy to come up with such en lighting remarks....bravo bitch!

9. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Moore moving the offense helped keep the Defense fresh, which in turn helped the D play hard for 4 quarters. Defense won the game and Moore (the entire offense) helped them do it.

10. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

listen, the d playing the way it did today won that game. they give up points, who knows what happens if moore starts forcing. but collin at the same time is so hell bent on saying that the qb has nothing to do with a win that he's missing sight on the fact that moore kept that offense on the field with some clutch throws, helping keep the defense off the field.