1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Running Red Sox thread

Discussion in 'MLB - Baseball Forum' started by vpkozel, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Except that it is extremely similar and I proved that with facts and statistics. Meanwhile you have produced absolutely nothing to support your contention that it's so different, largely because you know that you're wrong.
    Made a mistake about what? I provided facts and statistics that proved that I was correct and that you were wrong. You haven't provided anything because you know you're wrong, but every time I kick your ass in an argument you will lie and try to distract from the fact that you got embarrassed. I'm the one who actually admits when I am wrong, while you're well known for never admitting it even when confronted with incontrovertible evidence.
    I quoted you accurately and then added "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!" No one was confused about you actually saying "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!", so no, nothing I said to magnus remotely applies. You have to pretend that it does because you're trying to distract people from the fact that I called you for being a fairweather fan who quits on his team when the chips are down, and because I exposed your embarrassing lack of knowledge about the '07 ALCS.

Imagine that. You the supposed Red Sox fan whines and cries when his team loses while I'm the one who points out that Boston can still win this thing. What a loser piece of shit you are.

2. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

I have no doubt that you have convinced yourself of that.

I also have no doubt that you really do believe that too.

No, you did not quote me accurately as I was not whining, nor was I saying that there was no way that the Sox could come back.

[collin costanza]Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it.[collin costanza]

I'm crushed that you think I'm a piece of shit. No, wait, we've established that about 18,000 times already. Again, the only person who was whing in this thread was you, Mr. My Team Hasn't Been To The Playoffs In 10 Years, crybaby.

3. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

I don't really care who wins now that the Dodgers have lost to the Phillies. It would have been entertaining to see Manny, Lowe, Nomar and Torre go up against Boston. I'll bet MLB and FOX - I guess FOX is carrying the WS - are disappointed too.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Any time you want to provide facts or statistics or anything to make a rebuttal, vp, be my guest. I gave mine, but all I've seen from you is empty rhetoric.

5. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

5-0

"this fucking sucks. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!"

:whistling:

I wonder if the Sox can come back from a 4-1 series deficit?

6. blackjackwally

blackjackwally Full Access Member

Yeah, and I think the Dodgers still have a shot against Philly, too.

7. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

:thud: I mean :thud:

8. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Oh
    My
    God

9. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

wowzers

10. Collin