1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Running Red Sox thread

Discussion in 'MLB - Baseball Forum' started by vpkozel, Apr 25, 2005.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Go back and reread the thread and see who started the fight.

I pointed out where you were incorrect. Um, sorry about that, I guess.

lol. You're half right. And consistently. Disappointing.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

Except that I wasn't incorrect at all, while you were, which is what makes this all the more amusing. You bitch at me for a fight that you intentionally started without any prompting whatsoever, and then you crow about me being wrong when you were the one who was incorrect. It's just bizarre, man. Are you hooking up with Britney Spears or something? I ask because your mental state seems to be deteriorating at an astonishing rate.

But by all means, be like Larry and hide behind condescension to cover up the fact that you're embarrassed about getting your ass kicked in an argument yet again. Maybe if you actual facts to support your opinions you wouldn't have to hide behind things like "disappointing" and "lol."

3. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

You're a woman.

4. vpkozel

Your statements are already out there, so everyone can see for themselves. But by all means, start you're own Red Sox thread where you can tell people how smart you are and stay out of this one. I don't want it moved to the rubber room like the rest of the threads that you have ruined.

5. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

that's not entirely true. By some accounts, the Yankees and Sox pulled back on their original offers. what else would explain the Twins going for the Mets' sack of shit offer instead of taking the Yankees or Sox deals. If the Yankees and Sox did pull back those deals, then Santana's value most definitely diminished

6. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

this kind of comment cracks me up, as if people can tell how a young player will pan out. folks were saying the same thing (or worse) about santana when he was in the astros organization.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

First off, I'll post where I choose to. Second, if you don't want me participating in a particular thread, how much of an idiot are you to think that bringing me up and attacking me wouldn't do that? Again, you chose to bring up my words, accuse me of being wrong, and falsely pretend that you were proven right. If you hadn't brought me up or attacked me, we wouldn't be having this pissing contest. You are 100% at fault, vp, so stop being a bitch and start taking responsibility for your actions.

I'm not saying that Lester won't be good, just that you can tell the difference between true elite prospects and everyone else. Ellsbury and Buchholz have a ceiling that Lester does not, regardless of whether or not the former two actually reach that ceiling. For all anyone knows, Lester might have the best big league career, but he does not have the potential of Ellsbury or Buchholz. That we can already tell from their physical talents and skills.

8. vpkozel

Yes. Obviously you are the victim here. Go back and read who started the attacking.

Also like I said, I do not want this thread moved to the rubber room, so the exchanges about this end here. Your words are out there for everyone to read for themselves and draw their own conclusions.

9. vpkozel

I agree with you on that, but all the reports that I saw said that the Sox withdrew the Lester package but left the Ellsbury one on the table. Why would they do that if they felt that Ellsbury had teh higher ceiling?

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

You did. You brought up my quote and said that I was wrong. I didn't come in here and start anything. You started it, you bashed me, and then you bitched about me retaliating. Actually, it brings to mind Duke players who throw an elbow and then whine to the ref when someone responds. Moreover, I didn't even attack you when I pointed out that you were the one who was wrong. It's you who then turned around and further exacerbated the situation by saying " Of course you were wrong when it comes to predicting the baseball future too. Which is also fast becoming your baseball style."

Stop acting like a bitch, vp. If you're too much of a pussy to take what I dish out, then don't start a fight with me. It's really that simple.
    If you want it to stop, then I strongly suggest that you shut the fuck up. But you can't do that, can you? You started it, you're the one whining about it, and you're continuing to make it worse.
    I'm skeptical of those reports anyway, but one possible explanation is that they already have Crisp under contract and young, cheap pitching is one of the most valuable things to any team.