1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

REPORT: BRETT FAVRE AND BRAD CHILDRESS TO MEET

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by The Special One, May 5, 2009.

1. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

John, with all due respect, you are not really one to give quarterback advice to anyone. You chubby, gray-headed, pasty-skinned glob of penis butter.

2. John Fox

John Fox GRIT

It's not my fault that Jake sucks. Would I like to have an upgrade at the position? Of course, but good quarterbacks don't just fall out of the sky.

3. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

Jackson does not appear to be on the verge of being a decent starter to me. Why get Sage Rosenfelt if you are confident in Jackson. The Vikings really have nothing to lose by signing Favre. It is not like they have a better option. I would make it clear to Favre that I would not play him if he is injured to the extent that he is hurting the team, starting streak or not.

4. John Fox

John Fox GRIT

He appears to be a decent starter already. He had a 95 quarterback rating last year, granted only in five games, but that's more than enough quality playing time to prove that he's good enough. The reason they got Sage Rosenfels is because, well, Childress is an idiot.

I have no doubt that Favre can still play, but I do think the media circus it would create would ultimately hurt the team. It would be similar to what happened with Dallas last year.

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

[​IMG]

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

ESPN radio has Farve's doctors sending shoulder xrays of Farves to the Vikings. We might be done so quickly. When is the Vikings next minicamp?

7. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Favre = Attention Whore

I'd really like to see Rosenfels get a shot to be the guy...I know, he's had his chances. Like in Washington where they drafted a #1 and Houston where they traded for a guy they basically had to start based on pay scale.
    He's always been 1A on the depth chart.

8. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

He's thrown one more career TD than INTs, and that debacle against the Colts did him no favors.

9. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Yep, that was rather unfortunate. He had a GREAT game to that point...kind of sums up his entire career. I'd just like to see what he can do when he isn't going into every week looking over his shoulder or constantly preparing to hop back in the back seat when (insert QB name hear) returns or is ready.