1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Reasons we will not make the playoffs

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Roy2UNC, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Roy2UNC

Roy2UNC Junior Member

#1 The inability of our LB's to cover the TE. Anderson looked lost at times today and overran several crucial running plays. Thomas Davis is not much better even when heathy. Diggs is ok againt the run,but sux in coverage.We really miss Spoon.
    #2 The inability to establish the running game. Foster looks like he is running with blinders on at times. And Lord forbid that we have the lead in the 4th Quater and need to run out the clock.
    #3 With the remaining games left we will be lucky to go .500 IMO.

2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

3. Roy2UNC

Roy2UNC Junior Member

nm

4. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

:astrosmiley2:

It's all good.

I disagree about the difficulty of the schedule. We play some good teams, but they can all be had if we score a few more points. And we're only a half game out of the playoffs, not yet half way through the season, and only half way done with our divisional schedule. Everything we wanted before the season is still out there for the taking.

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    We could be better. Foster needs to stop looking for the home run every play, and get yards when he can. He does allright at that sometimes, but not as often as I'd like.

games are never easy, but we went through a tough spot there. Regardless of what happens with Dallas, the 2nd half of the year gives us games against good teams, but not incredible teams.

6. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

I don't know why everyone keep saying that this schedule is so difficulty .I have to say this schedule is not so difficult.I don't care who you play if you play bad like we play today good or bad team will beat us.There is not team on our schedule that i worry that we can't beat.If we can tackle better then we did in today game.Stop giveing up stupid pointless on offense and or defense.protect Jake and get the run game.We can make the playoff and make a deep run in the playoff.If we are such a bad team as some are saying.Then how come last week we play the best game of the season so far.We did not miss any tackle.We did not have any stupid pointless on offense and or on the defense.The online Protect Jake better then today.The answer is in the NFL sure you would like your team to show up and play the best game of the season every game But it not easy to do.Now i bet with anyone in here.That had Cinny also play a very good game last week and won the game.Today mitt have been a different story and we mitt be talking about 5-2 panthers team and not 5-3 after we kick the Cowgirls in the ASS:sponge:

7. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

Totally agree, Dukesuckgounc. You have to be able to deal with the ups and downs of a season. They downs will always come. Even in our Super Bowl season, we lost three in a row.

8. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

You know what we can't be that mad that we are 4-3.Becuase we can very easy be 2-5 .So if i am a panthers fan i would not be mad at 4-3 right now

9. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

That logic is kind of funky, we could be 7-0 or we could be 0-7...we're in the middle, could be beter could be worse.:trampoline:

10. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

1) Because teams that go 7-9 don't make the playoffs.