1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by kakia, Jul 16, 2003.

1. kakia

kakia Full Access Member

I started to watch it and loved it. Liked it so much that i watched the second show that came on after the first one. Great show and good for a few laughs.

2. twinks

twinks Full Access Member

my new favorite show. I would hang out with all of those guys. they are all so funny!!!!

but....do they tell the guys getting made over not to shave for a couple of days before the show to make the transformation more dramatic? They all look so shaggy. :(

3. sds70

sds70 'King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me!!!!!'

Hmmmmmmmmm, if I heard correctly, NBC6 here in CLT and another station were the only 2 in the entire network that didn't show this show . . It was purely conicidental that WCNC choose to air one of their CAROLINA TRAVELER specials that night vs. network programming I'm sure ;) . . . .

4. NightMystic

NightMystic The Defective Toaster

Builder and I watched 3 shows yesturday and just rolled on the couch with laughter. Amazingly enough, it has broken that stupid mold that "reality TV" has previously created. The show is funny and tolerable. I can't to see Boy Meets Boy! There's a show with a fucked up twist!

5. Inamorata

Inamorata City Girl

My Mom was talking about this show at Breakfast the other day, saying how much she liked it. If my Mom is laughing her head off I've got to check it out. When does it air?

6. NightMystic

NightMystic The Defective Toaster

The new episode airs tomorrow at 10:00PM on the Bravo channel. Immediately following the premier of BOY MEETS BOY. A reality dating show where one gay male is courted by several men. However, half of them are straight ... and they are NOT telling the main boy until later. What a screwy twist!

7. Fred

Fred .........

You've never heard of that one before?

:shakehead Breeders! Can't live with em'. Gotta have em' to make new little homos.

8. builder

builder membered member

You know Fred, based on what I've seen of this show, we could get you on there and let them teach you a few things about decorating, fashion, and the like.:D

9. Fred

Fred .........

Just because I don't have my walls painted whore red doesn't mean I don't have style. I just like neutrals and earth tones. And anyone that would wear a pair of leather chaps that has no ass shouldn't be throwing stones about fashion. :D

BTW- can you cut a brother a deal on a new harness? Nothing that hooks to a cock-ring- I hate that. Something flashy but nothing as fancy as what the Greek bought at IML.

10. builder

builder membered member

August 9th is Harness Night. All harnesses 20% off for MIL members.