1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Proud.

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Piper, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

What a game I love it all.The panthers have give us a gift for 2006.Let's win in the playoff.Let's go to NYG and beat them.We can beat them :satana:

2. Paladin

Paladin Full Access Member

Hell yeah. It's been a good year, it's just that the past month of misfires took the joy out of it...until today! :woot: This team hit a groove today that it could ride deep into the playoffs, IMHO.

Some of it was just luck of the draw with the schedule...getting N.O. the first game after the Katrina disaster...not playing Chicago earlier in the season...playing Tampa Bay (2nd time) and Dallas on critical weeks where losses could have seriously hurt their playoff chances...etc.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Great season. I'll take ten more of them.

We should be able to take NYG, but if we don't, it's still been a fine year. Starting out 1-2, odds were against us. 11-5's awesome.

4. y2b

y2b King of QC

Proud was the exact message Fox gave when he accepted the job as HC... he said win or lose, we'd be proud of the team he puts on the field

I gotta say I'm just happy to make the play-offs this year. Even if we lose next week to the Giants, I love this team...

5. cathead

cathead Full Access Member

this team is potentially a great team and I salute them for their record. If they buck up they could go all the way. I BELIEVE.

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

We were only truly beaten once by Chicago. The other 4 losses were mainly our undoing. We missed on goal number one, winning the South but we made the playoffs. Now time to make some noise. I really think we should beat NYG. Contain Tiki and make Manning beat us. Jake had better learn to throw quick as their Def. ends will be on him quick

7. y2b

y2b King of QC

that Saints game week 1 took the division away

8. GRWatcher

GRWatcher Member

Statesville>>>north of Charlotte, west of Winston-
    I love the character of this team. I swear I bleed blue & black. I love Foxball. I really love Foxball in the playoffs!!!!! :bowdown:

NYG came awfully close to losing their game with Oakland despite Tiki having a good game. We have to do what we did today. Score early and often. :20_3_5:

9. heelsnum1

heelsnum1 Full Access Member

If we score early, we will win big. They have no shot without the running game. I am just concerned that we may try to pound the ball too much. They are like 2nd worst in pass defense. If we take advantage of that, I am sure we will win. Look for a big game from Drew Carter, as they will focus on Smith since they don't have any corner who can cover him 1 on 1.

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

Fire <insert name here>!