1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Pregame party for the Wake game

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by jimmyhat49er, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

We're both that bad...

2. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

That was two really bad coaches butchering two fairly talented teams.

3. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Yep we're both freaking terrible. Very winnable game for us but as usual we couldn't hit water if we fell out of a damn boat.

4. hootie

hootie Full Access Member

We need to get the fuck out of the weight room and back on the court. We're athletic but we can't paly a fucking lick.

5. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

That was a brutally bad basketball game played by two teams without any semblance of a point guard. I'm embarassed for both schools that this steaming pile of fecies was broadcast on a major network. Both teams sucked out loud and desperately need someone to run their offenses and breakdown the defense.

Justin Gray having more fouls than points was comic enough, but I just cant stop laughing at this utter bullshit stat:

Eric Williams, one of the most foul prone big men in ACC history: played 36 minutes, and committed ZERO fouls.

Charlotte's 3 biggest players: Withers, Coleman, & Nance - 15 fouls. All 3 of them were fouled out late in the game by the same ref.

RIIIIGHT. :agreed:

6. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Withers had one bad call and one questionable call agaisnt him. Coleman and Nance are hackers and deserved all theirs.

Our shot selection was aweful and we should have won that game by 15 points, however Wake could say the same thing because, like Lutz, Prosser has butchered that team.

7. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Yeah, I can believe Coleman, and Nance, though theyve never BOTH fouled out of the same game, to the best of my recollection.

What I cant buy are the awful calls that ended Withers night and the non calls on Williams all night. I also think the intentional on Coleman was totally fabricated. It was a foul, but he went for the ball.

Also, neither coach has a point guard. Not a damn one of them played Saturday. You can dicker with their offensive philosophies all you want, but at the end of the day, Prosser admits that he's fucked without Paul, and we're not much better off with Mitch's sleepwalking. I'm ready to play Lewis and live with the TOs he's gonna make. I dont wanna be starting from scratch next season in case Carlos Williams is a bust.

8. hootie

hootie Full Access Member

State Sucks.

9. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Good one!