1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Plavich doesn't play defense?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Chisox17, Jul 19, 2003.

1. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

That's a precious theory metro, and indicitive of the paranoia that you seem to have rampent in your mind, but it's not the truth.

The majority of my posts are when comments are directed about or towards me, as you always tend to do. It's not my intention to sour any threads, if you don't want me responding to your posts, don't freakin bring me up or "call me out", as you've done in the past.

Since you're slow in realizing it let me explain it one more time, the more Niner boards the better IMO. I know it kills you, but cusatalk is going along just fine without you, so it's stupid to say I want to sour here for the sake of there, especially when there is doing so well.

I look forward to your next registration since your so desperate to post at the board you aspouse to hate so much. :rolleyes:

later metroninerdadmoorehall9177atlanta15niner.....and the list goes on and on and on and on.......

2. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

big difference between wanting to post and proving I can register;) . Yall have been pretty strong lately, I'll have to admit. My problem isn't with you or lefty really, but the others just trying to ruin things.

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

I dont take cues from anyone Fucktard.

Guess what, we are just two in what I'm sure is a long list of people who dislike you.

Remember folks, this is all from a guy who preaches 'Bush at War' like it was the Bible. What has that retard George W. told you to think this week MK?

4. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

MK is the common denominator in almost every argument on this board.

5. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

Running a little late aren't you Rover? Be sure you get your treat anyway lap dog.

As far as you being in a long line that dislike me, maybe true. But like I've said before, you hating me is a badge of honor and I wouldn't want it any other way Rover.

I don't preach Bush at War, I've suggested retards like you read it for perspective on issues. But given that your days are consumed with messageboards and looking for a fight you clearly don't have the time.

Keep hating me bitch, it brightens my day.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2003
  6. UABHeckler

UABHeckler 85-61

MK got raped by a basketball superstar. That is why he is emotional right now.

7. BJUnklFkr

BJUnklFkr Full Access Member

Although the first half of your statement probably has some merit, can we please not quote Rodney King? :p