1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Phuck Notre Dame! ! ! !

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Southern_Crunk, Dec 1, 2004.

1. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

surely you have no idea what i'm referring to.

2. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

guess not, explain

3. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

let me preface by saying i'm not a nd expert and have gotten this info from multiple espn shows. nd doesn't allow jr. college transfers, which is a big disadvantage. nd doesn't relax admission requirements or academic eligibility for athletes, at all. nd admission requirements are more difficult than the schools they are competing with in general, and then you take into account that every other school will let in great ball players that can't read, and willingham can't recruit the top players because they can't get in, and can't stay eligible if they did squeak by. the issue isn't the one you thought i raised - except for nd. that's why espn said willingham couldn't compete. they also said the pressure to change policy is growing steadily so they can win again, and if they were to do that - why not let willingham have a shot at it.
    anyway, that's what i was talking about. i've had classes with college football players, some smart, some - well................ :dunce: :beatup: no way did they meet requirements.