1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Phillip Rivers

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by CFBall, Jan 24, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Fuck you, mags!

:D

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    So are you back? I know that sounds like a really stupid question, but I couldn't remember when you were supposed to leave.
    And you (best I know) hadn't said anything about the visit.
    Spill.

3. VOR

VOR OnlyU CanPreventRelection

obviously the lobster salad didn't get him.

4. ezy ryder

ezy ryder =o&o>

:rofl: careful, he might use his moderator powers against you and tell everyone that you're "hidden."

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy we all bow to your self proclaimed credibility.

5. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'm only saying that I've been on TBR since the beginning and originally was one of a couple of folks willing to admit they were State folks. And that I've conversed with mags since charlotte.com and found him to be a consistent asshole. You can't get him to waver, nosiree.

(I'll pay for this somehow, I know. :))

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Got back in last night. Hit the beach and the pool Sunday morning, hung out at the Nassau airport for a couple hours Sunday afternoon, and sacrificed a CD case from Mrs. Math's van to clear the ice off the friggin windshield Sunday evening.

Did manage to catch the 1st half of the Senior Bowl. I'm stoked for Draft Day already.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

i never suggested to anyone to like rivers, especially Mags or appreciate the comparisons i used. Seems mag was the one upset..............us old timers have other things to worry about than if someone going in round 1 or 2 in the nfl. as for your F...ing opinion statement, yes it was my opinion and his opinion was never questioned by me. I did say this though.......i would get Sandman out of retirement or am i crossing the Mag-line with that statement on a MB. wow........i stepped on a toe or two with PHILLIP RIVERS topic!

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    If I'm the one being bent out of shape, why are you the one making statements referring to Sandman or telling people that I don't like my opinions questioned? Certainly, nothing I can't handle, but curious nonetheless.

Personally, I couldn't care any less if Philip Rivers went in the first round or the seventh. If y'all are going to genuflect on him, then I'm gonna provide a realistic option to talk about him, just as others have. And I promise it'll be allright.

9. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

i would take rivers on my team. period.

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

mag....it Was A joke and telling people what we think is OK on a MB, Aint it?

personally, i dont care where he goes to play football but i stand by my statements nonetheless!!!! waiting on the last word................................ :p