1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Peppers

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Jan 18, 2009.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Garcia and Mariucci were dropped because of TO. Who then demanded to be traded, and then demanded to not be traded where they traded him.

Really not a good example for Peppers' sake. But no, you don't end up beholden to interests that only have their own interest at heart.

2. BaSeBaLlLoVeR11

BaSeBaLlLoVeR11 Full Access Member

forget peppers im a die hard carolina panthers fan i love the team. i feel jake delhomme is over rated but other than that. it was heartbreaking when jenkins left. but now peppers why peppers you have a house in mooresville nc and you went to unc. you need to get over it and stay the defense is always good in carolina. they want to give you money to make you the highest paid defensive player come on man. you need to stay. but if your gonna hate on the panthers than just leave.

3. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

Dukey????

4. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

I agree.

5. Majordobie

Majordobie Full Access Member

What we need is a new Peppers thread. Three just isn't enough.

6. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

he probably wants to play in san fran where he can be an all pro scrotum licker too.

7. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

8. DoWork

DoWork .

"He loves the state of North Carolina. His family is there. The easier situation for him would be to stay in Carolina," his agent, Carl Carey, said Saturday

"Um, you know, the easiest thing in all of this with Julius, the team and me is for him to stay put in Caorlina. This route is the hard route. Carolina is home and where he spent all of his life. He has property there and family there. This is him not taking the easy way out. If anything this is the harder decision rather than the easier one."

It's a coaching problem if you read between the lines.

Brayton & Winslow were suspected trade bait this season? Peppers for the two?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
  9. Brick Hardwick

Brick Hardwick Senior Member

Peppers is a great athlete, no question-an all around versatile player
    He disappears at times and if he did so because he doesnt want to be here then the best thing to do is let him walk
    I think he is capable of more then what he has shown, much like Kris Jenkins-what this defense really needs is a leader, either somebody already here or from outside
    yes, it would be a great loss of talent at DE but lets face facts, we need more players than just him to improve
    Beason is the only good LB we have the rest are mediocre
    Lucas needs to go he was weak all year
    i like Harris but we really need another capable safety, a coverage guy
    i say this ad nausium but DT isnt as bad as its made out to be we get beat more in the OLB area and Lucas's(godfrey is usually there too)side of the field-spend the money on getting good players to fill the holes, resigning Pep does nothing to fill them
    i think Collin said it already but scheme wise this is never going to be a dominant defense anyway, but bringing in more good players could make it at least good enough for what the scheme is-bend dont break, dont give up the big play, stop the run

10. BaSeBaLlLoVeR11

BaSeBaLlLoVeR11 Full Access Member

nah not a dukie man just stating some facts bout him