1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Seahawks Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

3. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Yeah, the history of Oregon is some crazy racist shit. On par with anything the South has ever done. Well...except for the actual slavery part.

4. bam-bam

bam-bam Full Access Member

I'm pretty sure if Oregon had anything to grow besides weed and mud slaves would've been involved way back when.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

6. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

You don't have to look any further than Tharan on this here board representing that neck of the woods to see how they feel. And to think they are the good folks who don't be racinating and discriminating. But they sure do like to say we all do if we live in the south. They are the biggest pussies of the country (physically and mentally), as the few friends I have who have relocated there for various reasons have confirmed to me.

And just to note above in his post, that he still thinks the south is the only place/people who ever had slaves. What a tard. And a pussy at that.

In fact, he prolly wrote that 'letter'. It smacks of the dumb shit, written in the same tone and fashion, on par with the same mentality as his troll shit in NOTD.

7. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I looked up some stuff, the Oregon Black Laws encouraged AA settling in Washington state. Their census in 1970 showed about 2% AA state wide, higher in the cities. Not that far off from the native/indian population but where I was, many indians few blacks.

I was up there in 1976, had about a year's worth of experience with the locals.

Another thing: bitches were fat/doughie looking up there, in general, and I reasoned it was because they don't have to get into bikini shape, always wore baggy sweaters and shit, never went to the beach because it did nothing but rain most of the time. Flabby and pale.

So what you have, is fat whiny pasty flabby bitches. They like being 12s, because that is their dress size.

8. McJeff

McJeff The wheel is turning

You can't argue with logic like that.

9. canesin4

canesin4 Full Access Member

The Negro Travelers’ Green Book, the Pre-Civil Rights Guide to Traveling Safely in the U.S. (1936-66) | Open Culture

10. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

Right up Howie's alley... he could break the ice by offering to push in her stool