1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs. Seahawks NFC Championship Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Savio, Jan 22, 2006.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I really should play the lottery more often. I am psychic :trophy:

2. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

good call

holmgren aint no dummy. once foster went down in chicago it made the panthers a one dimensional team and his game plan was made much easier. he knew that. take away smith and make carolina beat you buy using other options. mix in a heavy pass rush and make life hell for jake. goings maybe could have got going but we'll never know. you cant overcome multiple injuries at the same position. its unfortunate to say the least. but you can only take so many shots to the gut before you double over. it went badly......for everybody on this team. early turnovers gave seattle momentum and put the panther defense under tremendous strain. they held them off in the first half but got beat badly in the second half. nothing went right today. but the is the FIRST time that this has happened under the leadership of john fox in the playoffs.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

Is that you? If so, you are one scary looking mother fucker.

And Holmgren/Marshall didn't gameplan for Carolina aside for the few plays where they jammed Smitty with a linebacker. What we saw today was exactly what I've talked about seeing on film from Seattle all week. They didn't change for us because they didn't need to.

4. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Where was The DEF Where was the 3rd best DEF in the NFL.Where was the team that Get to QB where was the team that get INT and Stop the Run

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Is was tired two games played after especially game physical Chicago against.

Oh, and hear want funny joke? I bad felt for Dukey cause thought was actually retarded and not is be just dumb. Good for big laugh.

6. mr.catz

mr.catz WTF?

didnt show up. neither did anyone for panthers. just didnt show up. it is what it is. nobody showed up!

7. Dukesuckgounc

So Collin are you happy with how our D play tonight.Sure SEA is a very good team but you would think that our D would show up .Where was the DEF when SEA score the TD to make it 24-7 2Guys could not stop a guy from geting in to the Endzone.It one thing to lose it anther thing to lose 34-14We got our ass kick big time and in the playoff it should never ever happen

8. Dukesuckgounc

So i am wondering let's say we had foster and goings today do you guys think that we would win the game?:umno:

9. Cattrax

Cattrax Senior Member

No, I think either would have little impact. We played too many important games in December then went on the road. Guys were tired, mentally tired and physically tired. The bye week would have helped greatly.

Seattle played what may have been one of their better games. For the Panthers to have competed we would have to play one of ours. The guys had nothing left.

I stated all season that I really didn't know if we had a good team or bad. Bad teams/bad coaching do not make it to the Final Four. Things could have been better. The guys wore down.

10. HAVEPSL

HAVEPSL Full Access Member

But Pittsburgh was able to do it under the same circumstances.