1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs. Seahawks Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Blue_, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Not that I don't appreciate rage against Hurney, but I feel like I'm making some good points here about what is and isn't wrong with the team.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

yea carr had mobiletie and looks but kubik only use him on roll out an not as dule thret like i wanted i thout davison wood do that butt he dednt but oh well atleas carr had a grate smile

RIp noble willingham

3. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

Fuck this whole motherfucking team and whole motherfucking front office with a big fat rusty dildo filled with AIDS.

4. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Brick Top: "You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into six pieces and pile it all together." Sol: "Would someone mind telling me, who are you?" Brick Top: "And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. Cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freezer for your mum to discover. Now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victems and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigshit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig"."

5. M-Dogg

M-Dogg Junior Member

You talk pretty tough there fella. When we lose it's like a stab in my gut...I take each loss personally.

Maybe you'd like to meet me behind the stadium Wednesday after practice to tell me to my face how bad-ass you are.

6. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I know you feel that way, but you're not.

Cam hits on his horizontal routes roughly the same as he does his deep passes. He's best on his corners and posts, sure, but to defend the deep passing as often as we're doing it because "that's what Cam's good at" is inaccurate.

Cam is getting hit too much because he's holding onto the ball too much because we run so many deep plays. And they haven't been anymore successful than when he throws to more shallow routes or crossing.

And to defend how often we run based on a number broken down for the whole year is just stupid.

Today we passed almost exclusively for several series when Cam's completion percentage resembled a fucking child's.

No one is responding to your drivel because I think everyone's pretty much fed up with your bluster.

7. M-Dogg

M-Dogg Junior Member

Cam's a fucking loser. I hate that I'm married to that bitch for the next couple of years.

8. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

I agree much of the blame belongs to Hurney. Maybe it's circumstances but I feel like this was not Chud's best game. Clearly Cam was sucking nuts and the read option wasn't working well at all. Seattle has a nice D and is able to get pressure fairly consistently. I'm concerned because there was no adjustment by the offense. No effort to get the super mobile QB out of the pocket ( save for that 4th and goal) to buy him some time.

As for the run offense I think a more traditional running game would be a nice change from time to time. I agree with much of what you say Collin, but a nice handoff to DW or Stew would be great. I agree Tolbert is not really a fullback so it might be difficult. It's just frustrating to see the same option play repeatedly.

Regardless it will be hard to win anything with Cam playing as poorly as he did. His mechanics regressed and his accuracy suffered. Part of my point is coaching should have noticed and made and adjustment or two. Instead it was the same run play and the same deep drops and vertical routes.

9. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

[​IMG]

10. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

Last year pretty much no but at least he was coming back enough to beat the spread.