1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Saints Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Would you even want to waste him on this pointless season?

morningwood likes this.
  2. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

With the team staring at another new qb and having to build the team around him again is brown not a candidate for a trade?

I know it's dumb but there really needs to be a no half measures approach to the 3rd rebuild of the tepper era.

3. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

We need to stick with Bryce for one more year and draft defense-heavy. Nothing about Sanders, Beck, or Ewers interests me, but Manning may be out in 2026...

4. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

It won't bother me to not watch the team for another year or two.

5. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

So wait 2 more years and pray a QB pick pans out? That sounds more pathetic than Sunday’s performance.

1. I don’t know, CJ. Are you hoping these idiots make moves to gain more draft picks to acquire defense? Knowing dipshit Dave’s history, what are the chances he doesn’t insist on trading for a “targeted” player he and his kept wife really like?

With VERY few exceptions this is a roster rife with professional players who range from below average to plain jokes. It will take some time to improve this roster position after position. That’s just the hard truth.

If the stadium attendees tank this year, even more than last, will there be behind closed doors conversations between Dickhead Dave and the league regarding how an empty NFL stadium looks damaging to the shield? Just thinking here. Like everyone else, opinions.

6. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

There's this prevailing opinion elsewhere that the league will step in here why? Never did that when teams like the Bengals were a joke, when browns nearly went 0-32, when the Raiders were running across the infield infront of nobody. Dan Snyder ran washington into the ground (slower than tepper mind you) and you know what killed him? Allegations that he was keeping 2 sets of books to hide money that was shared revenue. The other owners may not have liked that he was a sex trafficker, that his refusal to change the name meant the team was stuck playing in a stadium that was falling apart, or that he was clearly operating the team through his wife as a puppet regime nope it was that his envelope was light.

Not directed at you personally but this is the kind of shit OH SOMEBODY WILL COME AND SAVE US thinking that lets teppers hang around until they die. Fans need to act. Staying home is lazy and the NFL is used to it- empty stadiums are a cost of doing business and hardly get shown in highlight packages the networks pay billions for- shocking that the people paying protect the shield too.

The only optics the NFL might do something about is united fan action. I'm talking protests- walkouts, planned booing sessions (the players will get over it or go to better teams and help the cause), delayed entrance to the stadium- wait until the first quarter is over, wearing the visiting teams colors or even adapting another neutral color for every game- wear green all season to mark yourself as there in protest. They allow bigger banners at MLS games right? Tifos and shit? get enough people to go to those games with sell the team posters and banners. Do not let up. Blitz him into submission. He's likely to win in the end but at least give him a PR black eye on the way. Show the same fight we expect of the players.

Oh and make sure that every local politician that works with him gets regularly reminded that you haven't forgot they sold out their city and their soul to the slime of humanity.

I don't know I'm just an angry loser on the internet. but saying we should do this makes me feel good.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2024
    DogBoy likes this.
  7. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

I appreciate your passion and share your discontent. I have no delusions anyone (the league) will or desire for anyone to save us. Just thinking about conversations that may occur between the league and what little, if any impact it carries among owners. And you’re right that players protect the shield as well.
    Like you, I believe you hit where it hurts. and like you, I’m disgusted as well.

8. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

So basically, we need a lot more talent on the roster across the board? I tend to agree, which is another reason why picking a QB high would be a waste. We need to ride out the Bryce experiment, admit it's a bust, and move on. But we don't need to rush that process, or we will just exacerbate it.

9. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

Chin up guys

We still have our trans cheerleaders. That has to count for something.

10. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

I think we only have one. The other two with penises are just boring old gay men.