1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Running Commentary 9/20/09

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Savio, Sep 20, 2009.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Purr is this going to be like the doom and gloom you throwing around at halftime of the chicago game? I see in chat you're throwing around Seifert again.

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Jesus, we have two time outs, and were not using them?

OUCH.

3. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

You Cats cant blame ole Jake for this one. Defense can,t get any pressure at all. O-Line is blocking today

4. Purrsy

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. 2 seconds, and we call one of our fucking time outs. Wretched.

5. Piper

Piper phishin member

Decent job vs Turner and the run. Still no pass rush, still terrible on third downs.

Offense has been down except for getting bogged down in the red zone. Difference in the game.

6. Purrsy

Not doom and gloom. Just saying yeah, were playing pretty bad.

But no, youre right pres, you fucking idiot. Were awesome. We winning the game. Everything is under control.

BUt seriously, yeah, I bitch a lot, but you're a different kind of beast. Youre like no homer I ever saw. I mean...you cheer the team, are positive. Thats cool. I go to the games, you go to the games sometimes. Cool. We all buy their shit, we're fans. Eh, whatever.

But youre that guy, the fucking idiot who says things are going GOOD when disaster is striking. I havent, and dont think almost anyone has taken you seriously for almost five years now. We could be 0-16, and your stupid ass would say things are going swimmingly.

Youre just not credible, and really never have been.

7. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Feel free to show an example of this.

8. Purrsy

The dline has held the point of attack well today, but yeah, no rush. Its the breakdowns with the safeties that are killing us. I understand, it's a rookie, but shit. It's killed us. That, and fucking TG playing awesome. Shit.

Glad to see Smith getting involved on O again.

9. Purrsy

For the last five years. I dont know, maybe youve changed, honestly, when I lurk I read right past your posts. Its painful reading you, to be honest.

But just the fact that I was bitching about our defense and clock management, and you come in here making a statement about me being DOOM AND GLOOM, would indicate that....

Who really cares, Pres? I don't read you for the most part, except for chat, or gameday threads. Why give a shit? Seriously, go get your pom poms, and continue cheering. Gimme an A, right? Teams need blind motherfuckers like you. Keeps merchandise moving no matter what.

10. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

I wanted us to draft Thomas Decoud when he was coming out, I might have been right this time....