1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Falcons Gameday Running Commentary 9/20/09

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Savio, Sep 20, 2009.

1. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

[​IMG]

2. anigav

anigav Full Access Member

3. rake

rake Need one of these

the panthers have got to be one of the worst teams in the NFL at clock management year after year . .. I know there is no stat measuring who has or has not done well with this crucial part of the game. All too often the panthers under Fox are clearly abysmal at it

4. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

According to ESPN Steve Smith has as many tackles as Nai'll Diggs with 3 and more than Charles Johnson who has 2.

I was in a bar watching the game and didn't get sound. Why was James Anderson in teh game?

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Diggs got hurt

6. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

MNF..

Well after watching that game last night.. I'd have to say that the Miami Dolphins are worse than the Panthers. They ran 2 plays i think before the 2 min warning which means 2 plays within 1:13 or something like that. I know Panthers are awful at end of 1st half but I will have to say I think they do a decent job in the 4th quarter. They have been known to come back numerous times if they are within reach. They just need to take more chances and be aggressive right before halftime. Of course though the flip side to this was last year or two years ago I believe when Panthers were backed up at end of 1st half and was ahead 10-0 all thru 1st half against Minnesota. They kicked FG and then we came out and tried to be aggressive and Jake got blindsided and fumbled and they picked it up and just like that a game we were in control of 10-0 was tied at the half. But I agree I think they need to do better in that regard before halftime.