1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Bears Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by John Fox, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Bb, you gotta block for a running game to work and I've seen no efficient blocking whether it's individual effort and/ot scheme.

Yeah, smash mouth football where you have a glass jaw works, not.

I do think we need to use 22 mostly as a wr though.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Meh, the defense isn't anything to write home about either. Good defenses create takeaways, and this defense seems to have a phobia towards them. The Cohen play illustrated how inept this secondary is at finding the football.

Coach Micool likes this.
  3. Black&Black

Then find some fucking linemen who are willing to knock the shit out of people. I don't care if it's Van Roten or Moton or someone on someone else's practice squad. Go find the fucking players who are willing to play line of scrimmage football. Use the last nine games to figure it out.

4. bam-bam

bam-bam Full Access Member

I wonder if he realizes that people laugh at him for dressing like such an asshat...

5. Coach Micool

Not to mention cam has no concept of throwing a football with touch. It seems he only knows how to throw fastballs that tend to get tipped 10 yds in the air for easy ints. We've noted this over and ovet since his rook year.

How many ints have occurred on forces to that overrated KB either tipped or over his fucking head? I bet it's 25% of targets this year.

Also if he tried to toss into a 55 gal drum 25 yds away, it would be a lazer 10 ft high and oobs.

Yeah, regarding tos on def, they obviously forgot there was such a thing. P tillmans techniques have been long forgotten.

The team has become complacent and soft all around.

Boofuckinghoo. They suck.

Honestly I was such a hopeful cam fan, but either he needs some new coaching or him and them need replacing. Again, like every week for a while, he spends way too much time on his pimp outfits than he obviously studies film or hones his craft.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  6. Black&Black

Cam is carrying that side of the football right now. He's the only reason the Panthers are even crossing midfield, and he's getting bludgeoned behind this line on a weekly basis. These are just things to consider before we excoriate him for wearing weird clothes.

7. Coach Micool

Nah, him and his homeboyz thinks he all that. There's nothing more important than looking like a million dallar pimp for a black qb while splaining why he sucked it up so much in the game.

8. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Offense just needs to score more points.

9. Coach Micool

Making up for shitty qb play by running for 1st downs in desperation does not make gim a hero. Dressing like shaft as a pimp in disquise does not go unnoticed in winning, but especially in losing.

If he's all ther is on our offense, especially should result in coaching vacancies.

10. Coach Micool

Bingfucking O. How do they do that I wonder?