1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers / Titans Line

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by TOTALPACKAGE, Oct 14, 2003.

1. TOTALPACKAGE

TOTALPACKAGE VOODOO MEMBER

Only one I have seen sez Panthers giving 2
    Might have to take that!

2. cathead

cathead Full Access Member

Usa today had us -2 1/2

My bookie has us -1 1/2

Got down a parliminary yard but haven't decided to go heavy yet. Can't quite get a handle on this one. Don't like a mobile QB for starters.

3. rake

rake Need one of these

WARNING FROM THE WHITE WITCH

A guy I work with has gotten hooked into online betting. He just called me after trying to talk me into trying it today and warned that this would be a "wild and wacky" week and to be careful. Apparently the dudes nutty sister in-law claims to have “a gift” (she reads palms, tarot cards, dog poop piles, whatever) and she told him he shouldn’t do any gambling this week. I'm not a betting man anyway, but if I was I WOULDN'T vs. a team like Tennessee. Against tough as hell McNair, his mercurial receivers, and a volatile #4 rated defense anything could happen and probably will. Put your money somewhere else or keep it in your pockets.)

It’s getting close to Halloween guys . . . don’t be dissin’ the ways of the white witch. Boooooooooo.)

4. MoTownFan/XPlayer

MoTownFan/XPlayer Junior Member

Well, I think the best bet of the week might be the Tampa and San Fran game. Right now, San Fran is getting 3.5. With the problems they are having already coming in with Garcia getting sacked, look for Tampa Bay line to get to Garcia a lot. Another thing to point out is that the starting left side of the line for San Fran is out. I still say Terrel Owens is causing too much problems on the team and they still will struggle because of this. Another game to look at might be the Kansas City and Oakland game. The spread there is at 3.5 points. As far as the Carolina game, it scares me that Carolina could lose this one, because of the fact that Tennessee has lost to very good teams. Yes, Carolina has beaten very good teams, but by the hair of their chin, and some luck had to do with it. Ten beat NO by somwhere around 14 points, Carolina beat NO by 6. Still that doesn't mean much, but something to think about.

5. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

This game can go either way, and I really don't see the 49ers staying within 3.5 of Tampa Bay, unless Garcia gets some protection and the Bucs turn the ball over.

6. Bunky

Bunky .

whatever davew posts about this, go the exact opposite direction.

7. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

Tampa - San Fran Edge to Tampa Sapp has more mouth than Owens but doesn't diss his team yet!

8. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

kiss my hairy balls

9. cathead

cathead Full Access Member

for the life of me I can't think of a good reason to get off a team that's hot, has no major injuries and is playing at home after a big win on the road. My only decision is how much. But I am not going to quit a streak before it runs all the way out,