1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers/Falcons game day thread~

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Wp28, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Because somewhere along the way Purr decided that he became a football expert instead of just being an enthusiastic fan.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

In a separate thread, I mentioned that I liked the 3-4 because it's a run stopping alignment, and Purrsy claimed the opposite. I'm not sure when/why it spilled over into this.

3. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

It was a shitty game anyway.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

5. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

You're just angry because you've been exposed throughout this last year a ton. And I get that. It's been a bad year for you.

You don't know what routes are. You begin typing bizarre commas and periods when you got ripped in a thread. Lately, you're "rep" on this message board has taken a hit, and you're not taken as seriously as you used to be. And you're angry at me because I called you out on being a moron, saying our defense was playing well.

I didn't all of a sudden become a football expert. I've always known what I know. It's limited, sure, but it's better than most. And it's ok if no one hear reads me or pays attention. It's their right! Grid can troll me till his fingers hurt, and you can say I suck til the cows come home, and it's cool. But what I do know, is enough to correct your constant mistakes and you're retarded posts here lately. I seriously think you're the only one who thinks our defense is good right now. Maybe the only person on this planet. You're in a cocoon, because you desperately want to be "proven right", because this message board and your rep on here are important. This place is important to you, and I understand, so all I can do is throw my hands up.

You continue speaking for everyone here. You always do, it's been your M.O. from the beginning, and it's fun, but it's just you typing a lot of bullshit in the end. You try and discredit me, because you think our defense is the cat's meow. Seriously. You are the only troll dipshit in this world who thinks our defense is playing pretty dog gone good. You need to shut your mouth and NEVER speak about anything again until you can apologize to the people on this board who take you seriously (which after all your Cam Newton is the Devil on a back foot bullshit, and your Panthers D wrocks garbage, I doubt anyone does) and admit to your mistakes.

I'm a coward? Dude, please don't recycle that lame ass shit you tried on Magnus for weeks before you began typing , ! ; _ - and shit on him...it's recycled, and STALE. You are a coward. You are a chickenshit, as a matter of fact. It's true, and all your recycled projecting bullshit in the world won't change that. You refuse to own up to the fact that you were wrong about Cam Newton...you refuse to own up to the fact that you were wrong about our defense playing well....you do this because if you continue to be wrong, you will eventually have NO PLACE on this world where you can have the rep you have.

You don't know defense all that well. You look at stats and make your judgments off of that alone, and always have. You IGNORE the fact that the game was a ball control game. You IGNORE the fact that our offense swallowed a massive portion of the first half's minutes in each quarter. You IGNORE the fact that we have forced very few punts so far in our season.

You keep going right to Cam Newton. You keep going to him. And you're elated when he makes mistakes, so you can feel vindicated.

Cam Newton is pressing because the defense can't stop anybody, and he's playing very well despite the fact that he feels he has to score every drive. He's being aggressive as a rookie, and throwing downfield, and he's going to take his lumps. Fact is, he does NOT throw off the back foot as much. He IS getting better. His mechanics ARE getting better. And yet, you concentrate on him every game. His decisions are getting worse, but during the Atlanta game, his mechanics were the best yet. He is pressing more now.

You know what? I would say stop it. You're misleading people here. And it's getting old. But I don't think anyone buys your shit about defenses. I don't think anyone here believes the defense is playing pretty dog gone good. I don't.

They may attribute it to injuries. Fair enough. They may think McDermott's doing an admirable job. Fair enough. But no one here is buying the bullshit you're selling, Collin, about the defense being really good. Nah. I think your rep here is drying out. You just can't keep being constantly retarded and continue to think everyone is going to worship your every word.

You're wrong, Collin. Again.

6. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Purr's still angry at me for raping him behind a Waffle House.

7. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

I hear melonhead has some nice tatas.

8. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

You should feel much better. :guitarist:

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Except that I haven't been exposed at all. This is all a fiction you have invented in your head to soothe and distract from the discomfort you feel about making a fool of yourself. Again, no one here has agreed with you that the 4-3 is the superior run defense, and the only "evidence" you could find supporting that was a juvenile column from active.com. Meanwhile everyone on TBR who has bothered to comment has said that you're wrong, and multiple people have provided both statistics and columns to prove that definitively. You won't admit it because you're a coward.

It's not anger that I feel towards you. I'm frustrated that you won't drop it because this argument is both pointless and annoying, but more than anything I feel pity towards you. I don't want Panthers fans with your passion to be humiliated, and you have been, whether your conscious mind chooses to let you realize that fact or not. You've made yourself look unbelievably stupid, and while it's not like anyone thought you were very knowledgeable about football to begin with, this is still taking that to another level. You're like a headache to me, where I want nothing more than for you to stop being an unnecessary nuisance.

It really isn't. You don't have the ability to understand me because your mind can't comprehend what my mind is like. I argue about football on all sorts of different message boards, this is just one of them. I do it in large part because my mind is hyperactive and needs almost constant stimulation. TBR is a convenient outlet, and I have grown to like some of the people here, but I spend less time posting on here than I do at some other places.

Just stop lying, Purr. It's pathetic. You claimed that I said Cam was "awful" when I didn't, and you've repeatedly tried to pretend that I said things I did not. You lie because you have no legitimate ground to stand on. And no, I don't think Carolina's defense "is the cat's meow." I said that I thought they played pretty well against Atlanta, and the stats back that up. I also said they played like absolute shit against Chicago. I'm not biased when it comes to the defense, but you are. You decided the defense would be awful before the season even started because you were already bashing McDermott before any games were even played. And let's remember that you're the same idiot who tried to pretend that the Panthers have a similar assortment of offensive skill talent as the Saints.

I don't own up to that because I haven't been wrong about Cam Newton. Morons like you were talking about Newton going to the Pro Bowl, and I told you that he wasn't actually playing at that level in those first two games. I was right, while you were wrong.

Again, stop lying. When people have bashed Newton, I've repeatedly pointed out that he's just a rookie. I'm not pulling for Newton to fail at all. I have nothing against him, it just annoyed when me idiots like you were pretending that he was already a superstar when he still had such obvious flaws. He does throw off his back foot, he is inaccurate, and he can't read defenses. None of that is wrong.

Purr, you have no value at all. You claimed that people don't ask your opinion about football because you're not around much, but you know that they don't ask because no one thinks you know anything. And that's fine if you act accordingly. You don't have to be a football expert to post your opinions and insight, but when you argue with people who know more than you do then you're bringing the board down and embarrassing yourself. People think you're a clown. You know they do. You come on here and rant like a maniac while having absolutely no knowledge to offer, meaning you're a nuisance with no benefits. You know that's true. So stop posting.

10. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

You should feel much better. :guitarist: