1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers/Falcons game day thread~

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Wp28, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

11-5:idea:

2. y2b

y2b King of QC

is this the worst defense in panthers history?

what was it rivera was bringing to this team again???

3. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:snert:

4. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Here's the thing, you dumbass. You and me? We're posters on a message board. You come around being totally useless your entire way here, offering absolutely nothing. I bitch too much.

But you and me change nothing with our posts. You're allowed to ignore me. I know you don't, because you're a fucking idiot who reads me because I make you feel dizzy with emotions. But you CAN ignore me. So if you dont take my posts seriously, that's fine. You don't have to. This message board isn't being watched by thousands and thousands of paying fans. In the grand scheme of things, no one cares about you here. Absolutely no one. You give back NOTHING. And no one cares about what you and I write.

Rivera is the HC of a football team that might be getting worse. It's cool when you have a rookie QB playing and lose a lot, because that guy is going to struggle and cost you lots of games.

It's not ok when that rookie is playing well enough for you to win, and you're letting the opposite team score 30 or over every time.

So in short....I dont give a fuck if you read what I write or not. Im not trying to coach you. Youre a fucking disaster here, and thats ok because no one cares about us.

Rivera is an idiot. I know you want to believe, and I know Im shitting in your pathetic cornflakes, and that WOUNDS you, but just dont read me. Keep believing, you fucking clown.

5. Purrsy

Heh. Yeah.

What happens when you say dont take the cheese, when they ARE the cheese.

6. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Purrsy

God what a weeping vagina you've turned into

Dipshit can't even spell his name right.

7. Purrsy

Sorry, I dont like losing like some of you here. wossa, people like you and me will never get along.

Anyway....I know some of you love Rivera and think he's Jesus Christ on your cock....

But look at the job Harbaugh is doing w the Niners. I know some here really wanted him. Man...that guy is flat out turning that group around wholesale....

Im not afraid to say Im jealous. :(

8. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

shut your fucking cockholster

9. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

10. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

If the problem is the D, and I think that's the biggest problem, it was known. Our 2 highest (after Cam) picks were spent there. We signed an FA that got hurt early.

This was known. I fault Rivera - but as a rookie coach he gets a temporary pass, as do the rookie DT's. But we need improvement. Coaching, Quarterbacking, Run stopping, and Special Teams.