1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers / Bears gameday thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Sep 14, 2008.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

He's since said they didn't deserve the win and is talking all about how the bears were dominating blah blah any class he had when he posted that is gone.

2. KiansDad

KiansDad These colors NEVER run!

Yea, that went right out the window after Solartes "classy" reply to my post on the other thread.

If only he had the class of some of the others here... but I wont hold my breath on that.. hes too full of himself.

3. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Kians--you have a good f-ing team. Your defense is about as strong a group as we'll face all year.

If we can beat Chicago with two 2nd half TD's against that D, we can play with anyone.

4. Brick Hardwick

Brick Hardwick Senior Member

problem with the Bears is Hester is the only weapon they have-stop him and dont let the D score you win

5. KiansDad

Ive been saying it since Orton won the job.. its just a matter of time before the Baers fan start screaming to put Rex Grossman back in at QB.

And for the record, I think he sucks too, but at least he can hit an open WR more then 10 yards down the field once in a while.. at least that makes the other team think it could happen sometime.

Panthers are a good team as well... and Eli Manning won the SB last year.. so the whole NFL (not just the NFC) is wide open.

Get hot at the right time and just about any team can win it all.. except maybe Detroit.. rebuilding since 1958... and counting.

6. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

i said this earlier in the other thread and i'll say it again. the way to beat them is to stuff thier run, get ahead and force them to throw. it took almost four quarters to do this today but it worked. they dont have a QB worth a shit on their entire roster.

7. KiansDad

I wouldnt say that.. Forte has looked pretty damn good so far, dont you think?

8. Fred Smoot's Father

Fred Smoot's Father the future is bright

Forte is the real deal. Olsen caught AIDS today.

You have a good enough offense to win 10 games.

9. Brick Hardwick

Brick Hardwick Senior Member

ill give you that he looks good but he really doesnt have alot of help from the passing game

10. KiansDad

I dont think there is a person in the world that would argue that fact.

All the more reason you have to wonder why Orton is throwing a short pass (where the WR wouldnt have gained much OR gotten out of bounds even if he caught it) on 2nd and 1 after Forte got 9 yards on first down.