1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

"Packman" is a complete dick

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by tenaciousD90, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Ssstern

Ssstern Do Unto Other as You...

Larry Kennedy:rolleyes:

2. uncc86

uncc86 Full Access Member

Re: Riddel....

What a novel concept ???????????

Is ANYONE at 1520 South Blvd. listening ????????????????

3. Ssstern

Ssstern Do Unto Other as You...

Opponents radio guys...They already do that each week on 99.7. Not sure if that is a contractual thing with the NFL. Help me out on this one Solarte.

4. uncc86

uncc86 Full Access Member

99.7 ??? Isn't that the station that John Boy & Bill are on ?

Their show is one of the few things that I've ever heard on radio that could be worse than Packer.

I ignore 99.7 so much, I didn't even know it was the Panthers station or they talked any sports.

Yet, one more reason to be thankful for NFL Sunday Ticket.

5. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

Sstern

...don't know who does that on 99.7....I haven't heard that since I've been here. It was always fun because we would always be taqking shots at each other (myself and the guest), but in the end, I had to pay up more than collect...:(

6. chuckrichey

chuckrichey they're back!

Re: Sstern

jim zoke(sp?)

7. boone

boone Junior Member

This show should be called "past time with the Postman". It's been the same old garbage from a guy that's just mailing it in for 2 or 3 years now. As far as giving him "credit" for being a caller driven show, that's exactly the thing that makes the show utterly unlistenable. "Wherever you want to go" and "nothing but your calls, up next!!" are code words for "I'm too lazy or busy with other things to be bothered to prepare anything interesting". The imbecile callers can just call the show, say the same old tired, stupid things day after day and this dope does absolutely nothing do draw anything remotely interesting out of them. Maybe he's not listening either!!!! Probably answering E-mails.

You guys are exactly right. What kind of sports talk host either is completely indifferent or outright dislikes probably half of the sports or leagues in the sports calandar (i.e. baseball, NBA, any college football/basketball played outside of the South)? It's one thing to hate half the stuff you're supposed talk about, but he's a turd about it!!! I guess that explains those fascinating topic shows he does in the summer like: best place to watch a football game, is NASCAR a sport, are golfers atheletes, favorite sports movies, best/ worst sports towns, best rivalries, blah, blah, blah.

Lastly, I've heard him taking shots at Richard Spires over the last few days. What kind of classless jerk gets his kicks out of another man losing his job? And then to revel in it as though he actually had anything to do with it. I don't know that I've ever heard anything quite so pathetic. Hey Pack, it takes a pretty big coward to kick a man while he's down.

8. Bunky

Bunky .

i gotta say ditto.

9. chuckrichey

chuckrichey they're back!

what the hell do you know??:confused:

10. dbj70

dbj70 Full Access Member

I thought the same thing when he was running his mouth about Spires getting fired. No Class. But winning a free Packman platter is way to easy. I have won 4 of them so far.