1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

One more time, gbn draft excersize

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Piper, Apr 20, 2006.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

He's a Leinart fan and would nut on himself if the Panthers somehow got him. Personally I think Leinart will be a bit of a bust in the pros, and his success will be dependent on the offense he's in and the players around him, but he's entitled to his opinion. Collin's problem however is he cannot relent if anyone disagrees with said opinion.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

And so the bitter wimp parade begins. Can we get vpkozel, Applejack, suckazzz, and the rest of the clowns in here to take shots at me because they're still bitter and obsessed at how I've humiliated them at one time or another?

For the record, dipshit, I'm known for admitting I'm wrong when I actually am. If you think I am in this case, it's only because you know less than shit about scouting reports. Moreover, I don't criticize people for their opinion if it simply disagrees with mine, I only criticize their opinion when it's actually stupid. On top of that, I already mentioned that I checked independent scouting reports before correcting CC, so it's not just a matter of my opinion. Now why don't you go back to pretending that you're useful at something, like tormenting Bears fans.

3. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Dude, you have lost more battles with me than you have won, so give it a fucking rest.

And if you think that losing an argument on the interweb is humiliating then you have some serious fucking problems.

And when you respond, make sure that you remember to tell everyone how smart you are and how no one ever questions your knowledge on things. We might have forgotten in the last 14 seconds or so since you last made that pronouncement.

4. The Brain

Fuck off ass clown you know its the damned truth, and for what its worth you've been proven wrong many a time yourself, and please send me some example of when you've admitted you're wrong. I'll gladly look over the links and apologize.

I was open to the fact you had a right to form an opinion on Leinart. Fine be happy with that. Hell I ain't even saying you're wrong about Croyle... I'm just saying you won't back the fuck off sometimes.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

:trophy: Next...

It's amazing how many people bring this up, given that I almost never refer to my intelligence. In fact, I'd love for you to find me even one instance where I did so without someone else having brought it up first. Just one could be fine. My guess is that you assume I talk about it because you and so many other people actually talk about it constantly, presumably because you perceive it to be true and are intimidated by it.

6. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Yeah. That's the ticket.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

You are seriously like the dumbest mother fucker ever. Don't you remember that you already said this before and I gave you links then? Are you high? I can't even believe how stupid you are.

For the record:
    I admitted I was wrong about the way the team views Thomas Davis at SLB.
    I've repeatedly admitted to being laughably wrong about how good LaDainian Tomlinson would be in the NFL.
    I've admitted to countless errors because, as a human being, I make plenty of them.

vpkozel:
    I take that to mean you're too lazy to actually find one, jackass?

8. The Brain

Um... no. Maybe you've got me confused with someone else that thinks you're a dumbass. You've got a pretty big list to keep up with.

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    he still disagreed with him being used there, but he did immediately own that he was wrong about Thomas Davis at SLB and that less than half the league had a QBs coach. Those were really quick, two-second examples. He won't back off most times, but if something's concrete wrong, he'll state it. I've had issues with him in the past demanding of others to be wrong without it being concrete, but that's a separate issue.

But yeah, he'll state he's wrong. The "yell at you because I believe you're saying something stupid" crosses a line, but "afraid to be wrong" doesn't work at all.

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

As I've said before, say something people will actually believe. No one thinks I'm a dumbass, and certainly not you. If you didn't have respect for what I say and if you weren't so intimidated by it, you wouldn't be so hurt by me showing how stupid you are and be so bitter about me thinking little of you. If I was just some generic troll like countless others on this board, you'd ignore me like you do them. Instead you obsess about my opinions because you know that I'm actually right about you being a worthless idiot.