1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NINERS WIN!!!! BEAT CUSE!!!

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Savio, Nov 26, 2003.

1. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

some people aren't very good at eating crow pcon, especially dave.

2. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

is brown the one you guys always bitched about? or was it butters? anywho, you're probably better off having lutz's daughter on the court at the end of the game. i could probably do better with 4 minutes left in the game.

3. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Digger even praised the 49ers (God forbid!) before the game was over. They showed one 3 by Plavich that was close to 30, on the r on the Syracuse logo.

Digger and the anchor couldn't pronounce Demon correctly though.

Maybe, just maybe, this team believes.

4. metro

butter

dude, we just beat the National Champs on their floor opening night and you are bitching about our coaching? get lost.

5. WYDD

no, i'm not fuck head. but, you've got to be concerned with whomever threw the full court pass that got picked. and demon brown trying to shoot with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. you played well, but you damn sure tried to give it away too. nothing wrong with your coaching.

6. lj4three

lj4three Resident Non-A-Rab

i agree diddy - we need to really tighten our discipline late in the game. we almost gave the game away, after 35 minutes of great play. that halfcourt lob was ridiculous, and i'm still thinking wtf about the butter technical. still though- we found a way to win even though a lot of the calls were going against us late. withers really was the difference maker, after plav cooled off. and great passion by iti, it outweighed his inexperience.

7. WYDD

well being non biased, the calls were pretty even. except for the tech (which i'm guessing someone extra was on the court) and the block from behind. did look like charlotte was getting away with some travels, but when mcnamara was fighting through screens they called at least one crap foul on charlotte.

but, i'm glad you understand what i said you indian unibrowed fucker.

8. metro

withers and basken's versatility were huge. both of them broke the trap consistently.

demon pretty much sucked tonite. that wont continue. He looks like he is efforting to be unselfish and that is admirable. He has to get used to not being the #1 option and though he isn't playing well, he is being unselfish for the most part. He was looking for Plav alot.

9. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Very good win for you guys.But it wont look that good that you only won by 4.After you had 23lead at the brake 50-27

10. lj4three

lj4three Resident Non-A-Rab

demon, when in the game late, seemed to manage the clock well (except for that one time where he tried to go coast to coast and lay it in). he was noticably off- just imagine if plav and demon get going at the same time.

withers was huge, with 7 boards and 16 pts, as was badsen- who had 6 boards 5 assts and 15? i think. iti has so much potential.