1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ninernation.net

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by 49erpi, Nov 16, 2008.

1. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Damn, my bad!:vanish:

2. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Why would you? Charlotte doesn't compete for championships. That seems to be a requirement for bandwagon fans.

3. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Sounds like my friend at work. His claim to ties with the Chapel Hill is his grandmother's cousin lives in Orange County.

4. Pee Cee

Pee Cee STEP UP YOUR GAME!

You act like UNC fans on this board are constantly calling you out. I just don't see it, if anything you go looking for it.

I know five UNCC alums. Four of them are Duke fans and the other is a UNC fan. Hell, your own alumni don't even care anything about you. And by the way, that would make them bandwagon fans too. By your rules of course, since your rules are the only ones that count.

I would much rather be on the bandwagon than be some college boy snot like you.

5. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

VA49er's rules are retarded. I didn't graduate from UNC. I became a fan of UNC at age 7. Not because I thought they were the best or liked their colors or anything like that. I started cheering for them because they represented my home state. They were my state's flagship university. There are other teams I like, but UNC will always be my favorite team. To me it doesn't matter when you jump on the bandwagon, as long as you stay on it, you're good with me.