1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Niner Advocate back on the other board.

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Jul 2, 2003.

1. grendel

grendel Member

What I really like is shitting on you on these boards. It's not our fault that you are a total and ridiculous dickhead. Everyone is a better person than you. Let's see, what else.

Oh, poor widdle pieceo'shit. Can't even keep track of your contributions to the demolition of the english language over here, can you, what with monitoring your screwups 24 hours a day on the other board. Here's just a few of your recent greatest hits, you ignorant cave dweller. Practice spelling with chalk on the cave wall; it's easier to correct:

Oh, by the way, the stuff in the parentheses there? That's my commentary, not your quote. Knowing how easily you get confused, I want to save you the time of going back and looking for where you corrected yourself.

You and your "accountable" pooey. More like " it's on account a your bull" that dang near everyone who comes into contact with you (including everyone at the Niner games) recognizes you as pure bullshit.

I attribute your infatuation with little pussies ( or is that part of the larger problem you have with the need for little kids?) to that unfortunate penile implant failure you have experienced over, and over and over. Not even mechanical devices want to be part of your anatomy. Don't feel bad, bigger isn't always better, and shooting blanks isn't a crime.

As for your comment on the quality of your non-messageboard life(hahahaha), all I can say is: poor wife; lucky competitors.

And as for the "I cant wait to meet you. We are gonna have a good time" deal, oohlala! I am getting all tingly just thinking about the possibilities. Were you the screenwriter for the old Batman show? BIFF! BAM! KAPOW!

2. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Dissertation: a formal or elaborate argumentative discourse.

Typo: a mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical
    failure of some kind.

Grendel: same person as 'Sayhey'. a user name he created to
    agree with himself because no one else would. the
    problem is that he is so fucking stupid, he is now
    responding to 'sayhey' posts as 'grendel'.

3. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Some of the Rant and Rave guys are looking for that.

Seriously Grendel, PI's big problem with you is the claiming that 20 people around him hate him. Name calling and trash talking are not a problem, but making up lies pisses him off. This is how it has escalated. I can see that.

You guys picking on him for getting so mad at messageboard claims, I can also see that. OH well, just an outside opinion.

4. grendel

grendel Member

Hey dimwit, is it true you were the inspiration for the box of rocks that became famous in the line "dumber than a box of rocks?" You are too much the moron to differentiate between sayhey and grendel over the last page, and now you highlight your own stupidity by virtue of self-proclaimed cleverness. More fun proving how unbelievably, impossibly, totally moronic you are. What is your business anyway, messageboard dumberdownerer, angry buttplug, and all around total emotional wreck? Get that Tagamet working boy, I'm not through with you yet. POW! ZAP! THUMP!

5. TheReal49er

TheReal49er Full Access Member

I'm not the brightest bulb on the holiday tree, but I thought this was a string about NinerAdvocate being on the board.
    I missed the fight-night sign up string. I think.

6. Chisox17

Chisox17 Resident Niners Fanatic

you people take these message boards wwaaaayyyy too seriously

7. 49erpi

Saygrendelhey,

Isnt Tagamet an over the counter heartburn medication? Nobody knows what the hell you are saying.

Why dont you create one more username and try to inult me with some more over the counter items. Just be sure to use the correct username when responding, come up with different nicknames for me and try leaving those stupid smiley faces off the end of all your posts. Its a bit of a giveaway when you dont.

8. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

I, of all people, have never liked to see a thread [​IMG] but this thread is a candidate if there ever was one.

9. SayHey

SayHey Full Access Member

come on metro you should be more supportive or your bitch Pi. He's in the middle of a nervous breakdown. He needs you now more than ever.

Just love him. He is a very angry young boy and you and this messageboard are all he has.

10. 49erpi

Saygrendelhey,

I took a look at your history of posts as Grendel and Sayhey at TBR and I realized that every single one of your posts are strickly hostile comments directed at me, metro or someone else. If you throw your 'metrosucks' username from cusa talk into the mix, the trend certainly continues. As a matter of fact, I cant find one incidence on either board where you actually discussed basketball or Charlotte athletics at all.

Now I have had my share of spats on this board, but they are usually over basketball opinions and I certainly post my share of hoops related talk on both boards. You just came out of nowhere whipping insults at me one day.

Anyway, what I figured out is that you, Saygrendelheymetrosucks, are not a Charlotte basketball fan, you are pretty much just an asshole looking for trouble.

I think I am done with you.