1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Niner Advocate back on the other board.

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Jul 2, 2003.

1. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

I'm wondering..

Since there is all this talk about meeting people face to face and fighting we probably need some structure don't ya think?

We can have the TBR Fight Club. The venue has to have the same spirit as the new fight club so I propose Cabarrus elementary by the swing sets.

metro and pi can fight as a tag team taking on all comers. They can also fight as singles but we'll need to have it be mortal combat style where they start at the bottom of the mountain and work their way up. grendel and groucho can be at the top of their respective mountains since they seem to be the ones Pi and metro hate the most. But we'll have to make allowances for handicap matches should grendel and sayhey turn out to be the same person. Points can be awarded for flawless victories and fatalities. We can also have special rewards unlocked for those in the crowd who can guess metro's career numbers or the score of Pi's last round of golf.

The winners of these bouts, which will probably be metro and pi by forfeit, can have a TBRFC championship belt and the honor of putting in their signature that they were cool enough to say they wanted to fight others on this board but those losers weren't "mature" enough to show up and face them.

Media coverage will of course be a hornets nest with the local boy makes good as message board fighter for metro and SI will certainly want to have Pi on the cover as an inspiration for those who can't make Q school to let them know they to can have a career to fall back on as people who fight for their message board honor.

Can someone with connections call WBTV and Delano Little about possibly replacing the Friday Night High School football show with this?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003
  2. AlexanderTowne

AlexanderTowne Junior Member

Groucho Declines the Opportunity

Issued through Groucho's PR person, I quote:

"I am flattered by the interest that the public has shown for a meeting between myself and Metro. It is with great sadness that I must decline.

The past few weeks on the CUSA board have shown me that it is in the best interest for all men to get along. I feel that 49erpi, M9Hunt, and myself have found common ground in our last few posts. Any reinstatement of hostilities between myself and Metro would sow the seeds of discord once again on a board that has seen enough.

I also feel that I have reached a level of success, professionalism, and maturity that for me to engage in a physical confrontation would do nothing but undermine my progress in life.

Unfortunately, I do not work in a warehouse, or sell used forklifts where acting like a child is not a career limiting move.

Please give me my best regards to everyone on TBR."

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Go fuck yourself. I am amazed how guys like you and grendel think it is ok to say some of the shit you do on these boards. At least I am willing to be accountable for what I say. I go by the rule that I dont post anything on this board that I wouldnt say to someones face. Not many others can say that.

Furthermore I think it is ridiculous that Grendel can just make up lies and slander me on cusa talk, and you find it offensive that I would like to pound the shit out of him.

It is one thing to insult and name call but when someone just starts making up stories and spreading lies about me on line, I call that going too far.

Dont act like you are a better person than me because you are not.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003
  4. 49erpi

Hypocrite.

Dont preach to me and end it by hurling insults and name calling. You are everything that you think you are not.

5. SayHey

SayHey Full Access Member

:nopity: :nopity: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

6. 49erpi

Hypocrite.

7. SayHey

SayHey Full Access Member

What is a "hypoctrite"?

Let me quote what I once read somewhere.."Hey sh*t-for-brains, if your going to call me names at least learn how to spell them."

:roflmao:

8. 49erpi

Well MK I cant speak for Metro, but when did you get surpassed by anyone on my list of posters I dislike.

Rest assured you are still #1 on my list. (Guess which finger I am saluting you with.)

You cant be overtaken by Grendolyn because he is too much of a classless asshole to warrant that much attention.

Your only hope of dropping in my rankings is for that asshole friend of yours, NA, to take back the title, which is always a possibility.

9. 49erpi

Its called a mistake, especially when it was spelled correctly in the previous post.

The difference is that you...errr... I mean Grendel mispelled out of ignorance.

10. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

Whew, I'm glad for that. I would be seriously worried if I ever dropped from number one on your list, (guess what I'm saluting you right back with).

I have no desire to drop from the top spot. As a matter of fact if you could suggest ways in which I could remain there forever it would be much appreciated.

Like I've said before, being despised by you is a badge of honor in my book. If you hate me I must be doing something right