1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Niner Advocate back on the other board.

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Jul 2, 2003.

1. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

NinerAdvocate had been at TBR for most of its existence. He was a moderator on the old Charlotte.com board. He is now registered here as HardHarry.

2. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Just mind your own fucking business.

3. SayHey

SayHey Full Access Member

In 49erpissant speak thats, "I can't let it go because I'm one of metro's bitches, and if I keep pissing and moaning about it he might be nice enough to give me a reach around tonight."

I know the sum total of your pathetic world revolves around metro, NA and these messageboards, but you could at least make believe like you're not this pathetic. :rolleyes:

4. 49erpi

Oh great little bitch Grendolyn made it over to TBR posting under a different name like the little pussy that he is.

Heres the deal, this pussy told me that he could beat my ass in golf and when I challenged him multiple times, he didnt even have the balls to answer. He just ignored the question despite multiple posters asking him to respond directly. What a little fucking bitch. All mouth. Guys like you are a dime a dozen.

As for this being the "sum of my pathtic world" sorry to disapoint. I have a wife, my own business and play competitive golf all over the southeast. This board is just for fun, sunshine. Any chance you are really talking about yourself? Most likely.

And another thing...I have about had it with your mouth. This isnt cusa talk, so I will make this as clear as possible...you know where to find me because I told you where. Why dont you come on down and run your mouth at me in person so I can introduce your teeth to your small intestine. Otherwise, just keep your little bitch mouth shut.

5. grendel

grendel Member

You retarded simpleton; I post here and there as grendel. If you didn't have the attention span of minute rice, you'd have remembered that. What's a matter hotshot; does it bother a loud mouth asswipe like you to find out there's a whole bunch of folks who think you're a hysterical buttplug?

Beating you at golf wouldn't be nearly as much fun as telling you I'm going to do it, then watching you self-destruct. I can't wait for your self-defense show. Oooohhh! Teeth to intestine! My golly. You must be some kind of fierce! Gives me goose bumps just thinking about a big tough fellow like pisspot. To help you avoid future confusion, I'll call you "49erpieceofshit" over here, okay? :p

6. SayHey

LOL!!! You accuse me of being someone I'm not in a paranoid rant and then want to fight?

Yeah, these messageboards aren't your life. :rolleyes::roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2003
  7. 49erpi

Just because it is a different username doesnt mean you arent the same person. I know you have posted on the other board under different usernames. You wouldnt be the first asshole to post under multiple names to agree with themself.

I really dont care either way. Sayhey and Grendolyn are the same little pussy as far as I'm concerned. Big tough instigators on a message board, little pussies in the real world.

As far as watching me "self destruct" over the golf challenge, nice try. You ran your mouth, I gave you an opportunity to run me off the board and get in my wallet, then you choose to act like the pussy that you are and avoid the subject. I didnt self destruct. Myself and many others simply asked you to acknowlege the match and respond, instead you choose to dance around it like a little bitch and attempt to run your lame smack. You looked like an asshole doing so.

I cant wait to meet you. We are gonna have a good time.

8. 49erpi

It has been my experience that people who throw out this line are usually talking about themselves and hoping that they are not alone.

9. uncc86

uncc86 Full Access Member

:apopcorn:

10. SayHey

i'm not the one wanting to fight everyone. And I'm not the one accussing people of being someone they are not in a paranoid fantasy world.

I'm amazed at just how childish you are. The anger the oozes from your posts as well as the violence you want to participate in shows that your life is wrapped up in these boards to a degree that is very pathetic.

I really hope one day you find someone on these boards as childish and pathetic as you and they take you up on meeting you face to face. Then after they leave you in a bloody pulp you'll learn your lesson.

Congratulations, you've past metro as the biggest joke in the messageboard world. Immature little punk who can't distinguish between real life and what is said on a messageboard. LOL!!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003