1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Next year the Tarheels......

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Guest, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

The lack of depth.

2. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

That becuase the 99% of the player that play for unc this year was Doherty player

3. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

Not one player on this team is anywhere close to sniffing the NBA....well,maybe McCants, but his D needs major improvement if he wants to go.

4. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

that very true.but some time player mit go pro even if there not anywhere close to sniffing the NBA.Just becuase of the Cash.Wall let hope that they will stay for 2more years at unc.

5. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I know Curry freed up a scholly but I think you are still over your limit. I think Roy was counting on 2 players leaving. You are going to have to turn someone away or cut a current player. Bad press for your school and future recruiting.

I may be wrong, can someone who cares about your team post the current scholly situation?

6. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

the post game press conference, mccants, williams, and felton were all asked if they were comming back. they all responded, "we want to win it next year, and we aren't ready to leave" "we just became a family, we dont want to leave each other when we just got started" roy was asked the same, roy replied "all these boys will be back next year, with the new recruits we have comming in, we can compete next year.

on the scholarship situation. I dont know. i thought he had enough? i haven't heard, i will search it today tho.

7. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

IIRC they are one over the limit if they honor Curry's so if he doesn't come I think they are alright.

If not , either way I would be shocked to see Damien Grant in a unifrom next season. The boy has never been injured but is unable to even play and spent most of the season in a suit.

If his knees are so bad he can't even play then I don't think he deserves a scholarship

8. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Next year's Tar Heels

C- Sean May/Byron "the stick" Sanders
    PF- Jawad Williams/Marvin Williams/Justin Bohlander
    SF- JR Smith/David Noel/Jackie Manual/Reyshawn Terry
    SG- Rashad McCants/JamsOn Curry (?)/Manual/Melvin Scott
    PG- Raymond Felton/Quentin Thomas/Melvin Scott/Jesse Holley

I'm not overly concerned to be honest... a little more Center Depther would be nice, but overall MUCH better depth, and honestly I'm not overly disappointed in this year's squad. The returned to the NCAA Tourny for the first time in 3 years, they've shown the ability to play against top talent, they SLOOOOWLY started to play Roy Williams' system. I expected a return to the tourny this year and nothing more. I got what I wanted. Next year I expect them to take another step and be more competitive, but you can't bitch and moan because they lost... you're simply a fair weather fan at that point.

9. The Brain

That's EXACTLY who I expec to be gone.

10. The Brain

They recruited one over the limit. So if there's no Curry there's no problem, but I wouldn't be surprised that if there IS a Curry that Grant is gone.