1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC STATE???

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by THE TRUTH DETECTOR, Sep 6, 2003.

1. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

Being a State fan, watching them play Wake today reminded me too much of the home and home series they had with Indiana back a few years ago. The option offense was a pain the Pack's rear, and when they recovered it was too late.

In the end, I still get the feeling that we'll still give Ohio State a very good game. BTW, they didn't exactly kick San Diego State's a##

2. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Actually there are lots of teams that do this. There were 28 teams that scored 47 pts or more yesterday, the bad part is I think UNC was the only team to score that many pts yesterday and lose.

3. chris

chris Full Access Member

Are you still using that line???

Quit living in the past. Your team sucks. They suck because of their coach. UNC is the number one marketable team in college sports and Bunting is running that team in the ground.

4. Piper

Piper phishin member

Yeah. Chapel Hill has South Beach beat all to shit.

5. UNCfever

We are talking football on this thread, not basketball so you are wrong there.

The fact that we have beat State 8 out of 10 times or whatever means nothing. They suck and we suck so those wins really mean nothing. Now if we had done that to FSU that would be a different story.

Bunting can't run into the ground what was already there.

6. chris

chris Full Access Member

I didn't say that Chapel Hill is a better place than Miami... but UNC is the number one seller in all college sports apparel.

---
    I was in Eugene Oregon two months ago... I had to stop in a WalMart and damned if I didn't see two people wearing Tarheel hats. I wanted to ask them if they even knew where UNC is, but they couldn't speak a lick of english.

Hey, I hate em. I can't stand Carolina.

7. UNCfever

Errr Chris, if you were to break that down for Men's basketball and then everything else. I would venture a guess, but men's basketball or non-specific sport items are about 95%. People don't buy UNC sports apparel because of their football team.

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

He was talking to Wossa, because Wossa always gets defensive when he's skeered.;)

And besides, Amato talks about the National Championship because he thinks it's a possibility, that's all. And he doesn't say this year or that year. That's just dumbass fans talking. Sure as hell not talking about it (wrt football) in Chapel Hill.

9. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

what the fuck ever chrissie

I'll repeat the most important part of mine ( and your own ) quote since your brain glazed over when you saw that part :

UNC is not a football school. This is a fact.

and neither is State . This is a fact.

I just love the way the State fans always try and make their school into some kind of glorious "football school" and write off UNC has a bunch of nobodies when UNC has ten times more of a successful history in wins, bowl wins, higher end of season rankings, players in the pros, etc.

Does this make UNC a "football school" ? Of course not - but please don't bring that weak ass shit about how great State is - they haven't ever done shit on the football field.

and EVERYBODY but their delusional fans know it.

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

If a National Title is not the #1 goal for any elite D1 Football then you will seat at home during the holidays! Chuck played, coached and knows what it takes to win championships....this year, next year or 5 years from now, its a process and we see progress with the program at NCSU! Got to love the hokies and the canes adding to the speedy process ahead for all ACC Teams. Boy that misdirection offense for Wake is tuff and opponents D Staff has to be prepare and make proper adjustment alot earlier than the Pack did this past weekend! OSU will be prepared but watch out for this bunch NOW! GO PACK//////////////////<<<<<<<<<<<<<:cool: