1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC State To Play USF In Meineke Car Care Bowl

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Savio, Dec 4, 2005.

1. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

my question: wil NCSU fans actually travel to this game? I ask because many in Wolfpack Nation have been ticked at Chuck and company most of the year.

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I hope so. I think they're sick of Charlotte, though.

3. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

charlotte gives'em that bitter taste..

solarte knows what im talking bout.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

no they havent.......minority yeah but watch it when the Pack comes Back to Charlotte. ANy football fan(s) outside of the Panthers are or can grow Sick of Charlotte..DUH!! :agreed:

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

I think I might wear my Carolina jersey downtown when they have the bowl pre-game stuff and see if I can get in some fights with some State fans. :supergrin

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

not surprising from someone quite like YOURself......

your welcome at our tailgate......should be FUN!!

7. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

No you can't. Sure as Hell didn't hinder you when Mack was coach.....Funny I remember saying the same fucking thing in the mid 90's.......Only it was "We can't all schedule Army, Navy, and , VMI. Like I said before, Schedules never really mattered to UNC FB fans until recently, now all of a sudden they act like they play fucking Ohio State, Southern Cal and Texas EVERY YEAR.

Oh and for the record S Miss would beat the living shit out of Utah.

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

:woohoo:

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

No question that Mack scheduled some patsies, but never as many as N.C. State has on its schedule every season. Seriously, if you guys don't want to be an embarrassment, play at least one solid non-conference team every year. The Ohio State home and home was good, and I give you some credit for that, but it's basically the only better than shit non-conference opponent you've played the entire time that Amato has been there.

Oh, and one more difference between Mack and Amato. We didn't go 6-5 with our easy schedule, did we?
    As noted, last season's schedule was the toughest in NCAA history. This year's wasn't that bad, but it was still the toughest of anybody in the ACC.
    Southern Mississippi might beat Utah because they obviously did drop off this season, but Utah still appears to be the better team because of who each team beat during the course of the season. USM was pretty solid last year, but this season they just weren't any good as evidenced by the 6-5 record despite playing in the weakened Conference USA.

But anyway, not answering pretty much answered my question. Of course, I have to admit that I would have been pissed too if Carolina had lost to State but made it to some meaningless bowl game. Then again, we didn't lose to you. :supergrin

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

The Mack argument is getting old. Carolina and State have several common OOC opponents scheduled in the next few years, so let's all get over it and move on.