1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC-Charlotte out of control??

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by TurdFerguson, Mar 2, 2004.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

I would like to see UNCC build a good program and continue to become a better University. I grew up in this town.

But check the RPI rankings and see where the ACC teams are. Hint - you'll find 5 in the top 25. And the lower half of our conference would be about where the best teams in the A10 are.

2. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

I don't deny that at all. The ACC is having a great year. That has very little to do with what 10 to 13 guys we put on the floor each night or what they do while there.

3. vpkozel

And it also has very little to do with the fact that some of the graduates of your university would be yelping like a bunch of puppies if the guy getting the DWI, hit & run, etc. had been a UNC player.

4. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

My problem is with the choices Mr. Withers made. It's hit & run, and that doesn't make it right either, but bumping a parked car in a University parking lot doesn't exactly qualify as "hit & run" in the true sense of the word. I have no idea what kind of damage was done to the vehicle but I doubt it was severe. Would I be upset if it was my car? Yes, most definitely. Withers is a college student and to say drinking doesn't occur is nuts. Of course, drinking was legal at 18 in my college days so I have a different view of that. Charging him with DUI when they didn't stop him in the vehicle is a stretch too, but I suppose that is the law, and I'd feel that way about anyone charged that way. Hard Harry, can you give the specifics of that law?

And yes, we'd yelp, just like the 49ers fans have every time one of the Cincinnati players has enjoyed a visit with the law. BJUnklFkr has attest to that fact.

vp, which litter do you think has the most potential? :D

5. vpkozel

Whichever breed whines the most.

6. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Gotta be the labs then. The others enjoy their milk.