1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

My record breaking trip to 36 NFL games this season

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by AdamsFootballTrip, Dec 4, 2008.

1. AdamsFootballTrip

AdamsFootballTrip Junior Member

wow mixed emotions

wow, ihave never been "slammed" like this on any board. for tour records I ama Bears fan. But i am a bigger fan of the NFL as a whole and i am doing this to get MORE fans for EVERY team across the NFL, from the U.K or wherever.
    just trying to spread the good word. I appreciate the people on here "backing" me up.
    I am really looking forward to the game and the tailgate, and with my pretty good home winning record i hope to bring you guys a win!
    I will be a panther for the day!
    cheers
    adam
    adamsfootballtrip.com

2. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Have a great time. Gonna be cold! You noticed they have their own special version of Welcome Wagon on this board. The Bears (Walter Payton) were what got me addicted to football in the first place. Go Panthers!

3. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

how much strange cock you think your beautiful girlfriend's been taking while you watch football? have fun with her played-out snatch.

4. AdamsFootballTrip

AdamsFootballTrip Junior Member

great game and great boots!

thanks to those that shpwed support, and tho the little shite being a dick about my girlfriend, show some respesct! You are doing your NFL team a diservice. The fans treated me well at the game as did the players. Deangelo Williams knows of my trip and personally signed his game day boots and gave them to me as a gift! which is amazing!
    Cheers panther fans (apart from the few idiots on this thread who trashed me for no reason!)

5. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

GAME

DAY

BOOTS

6. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

"his game day boots"

7. Majordobie

Majordobie Full Access Member

Glad you had a good time, AFT. Hope you don't think bad about the Carolinas just because of a few idiots (they were in the stands as well...heaving beer cups and being typical drunk arses). Enjoy your travels.

8. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Just be glad he's actually calling it football and move on.

9. dread

dread Xmas Panther

This guy Adam has just been interviewed on Sky Sports, the European satellite channel, during the half of the Vikings/Eagles playoff game. He seems to be a genuine fan of the game, in fact a 'good bloke'. His trip cost him £35,000. I don't know the current exchange rate, but this must be about $50,000 or so(?). Luckily he had nothing bad to say about the Panthers or their fans - some of you should be ashamed. And, by the way, his girlfriend is still with him, and she is fucking HOT!

10. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

:banana: