1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Morgan Breaks hand but plays on

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Aug 30, 2003.

1. lde

lde Teddy and Gabriel

He's worth more to us that we would get in trade. Teams just won't give up much for an injury prine player. Capwise, trading a 1st rounder is usually bad news.

Since we wouldnt get much for him, I don't think, and he isnt costing us that much, I think we just hope he can stay on the field.

To Mangus, I agree. I bet those habits are learned in HS and not easily changed. Fields and Morgan are both question marks long term, so I except LB goes back on our needs list.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Maybe so. Way I see it, it wasn't a problem until everyone was at his athletic level. Just like how Tshimanga's upright running style didn't matter until the shots at his body became hard enough. The analogies are very close, actually.

As far as LB, the nice thing is that an athletic linebacker isn't necessarily a top 50 player anymore. I'd hate to put a first rounder into a guy who's going to backup a 3rd year first rounder.

3. Toll Booth Willie

Toll Booth Willie Welcome to Wusta!

Maybe we can pick up another couple of 'Spoons in next years draft. He sure has looked good in the preseason.