1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

MKNiner on the page this morning?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Lefty9er, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

That was a great call. It prompted 5 minutes of serious discussion on our future in the A-10. We need more callers.

2. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

Yeah it was me. I like calling in this time of year because I'm so stoked about the season starting.

Given that this time of year is our time we need a lot of people calling in and getting discussion going.

I was glad they talked as long as they did about it, Gary's comment about Memphis was great.

3. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Which was?

4. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

norman, what made you recognize MK?

5. UNCCJayhawk

UNCCJayhawk Junior Member

Somebody has called Packer a few times in the last few weeks hyping the 49ers. Packer loves to talk about the Packman Mini-Pack and how Halton is one of the best college basketball arenas. Don't try and talk about how good Iti is because he does not put a whole lot of stock in recruits. Anytime one of us can get on FNZ a talk about the 49ers and get them away from talking about Puke and UNC-Crappy Hill is a bonus.

6. MKNiner

He basically said the team that is gets screwed the most by this is Memphis. He said they'll be dominating what is basically a mid-major league. He said their hurting and that they suffer the most from this.

7. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

Exactly, once we get started we need to load the lines at one set time or atleast hit the whiner line hard. I really don't like the show BUT it does have great ratings and the sports fan listens to it.

MSP is the real deal. That's some interesting sports radio and the guys actually say something new each day.

8. MKNiner

SmoothieKing actually created the Jags Rulz sign. Jags actually took it with him when he left for Boston.

The "Season of Gary" was mine. I thought it was hilarious when Gary was talking about the season of Gary and Jags kept telling him he better not speak too much and should know his place.