1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Michael Sam

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, May 10, 2014.

1. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Fucking thought police.

Nobody said he was as bad as Roman Harper.

2. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Care to explain?

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'll let you know when I'm finished with you.

First of all, learn how to fucking read before you come in here and run your gay, dick sucking lips. NOBODY BLASTED HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION. We're blasting him for being an attention seeking whore, which is what he is. Anybody who knows anything about football has said that his draft status was affected by his game film, not how many dicks he's taken in his ass. And he was only drafted for PR. That's the reality of the situation. He sucks ass, and he'll wash out of training camp and nobody will give a shit by then except you. Also, player of the year awards don't mean shit in regards to how a player will translate to the NFL. Frank Alexander won a similar award and he sucks even more asshole than Michael Sam, if possible.

Jackson Jeffcoat is a better player and BY FAR a better pro prospect, who went UNDRAFTED. Sam was drafted as a PR move. That's it. THAT'S IT. Nothing more, nothing less.

4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

We will see how he plays in preseason but I'd hate to be the Tam player that gets cut if the league has some agenda and pushes St Louis into keeping him on the team. No practice squad

5. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

I saw several, if not every guys kiss and/or embrace those around them when their respective names were called.

6. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

We are!

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I can't believe it took me this long to put Big Red on ignore. I guess I forgot about that feature.

8. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

It was the cake spread all over his face and the tongue down his friends throat. Goodall was probably pushing them together and yelling "We're progressive"

9. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Big Red encapsulates what I hate about liberals. They come in all high and mighty, wagging their finger and aimlessly judging people, and then when you shut them the fuck up with facts they start playing the victim card.

10. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

I must admit that I am personally not ready to see this type of thing in any venue. I get it, and it's very easy for me or anyone else to turn the channel. But I ask the question again, does the sight of two men kissing on TV gross one out more than a gay man in American not getting a fair shot because he's gay?

In my estimation, Sam got drafted later in the draft because he is indeed gay. People can disagree w/ that all they like, however, that is the opinion of most people that I come into contact.