1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Michael Sam

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, May 10, 2014.

1. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

And how would you react had it been two female athletes kissing? Ha ha. Panthers had at least one gay player though I don't think he was "out" then. Ezra Tuaola and I am sure that's spelled all kinds of wrong.

2. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Jeff Fisher fucks Nashville wives. Nightly.

3. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Did you know:

3 of my uncles (Fisher, Harris Barton and Bill Cowher) have NFL roots?

My aunt was a pro-bowl Safety for two different teams.

And, get this: my cousin is Marc Bulger.

Fuck you. Fuck you all.

4. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

This thread is going to end up on your HR Director's desk by Friday.

Hey, look, I would know. One of NBC's leading journalists had a mole (Magnus, Collin, Rake, Slope) on this board, and that ended up killing an unbridaled friendship for the ages.

Just sayin....we funnna gets expozed....lube up.

5. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Ooooh my GOD, there was gold, men. There was GOLD in this thread.

Big Red, props for inventing the passive aggressive model of troll. Only thing is, it gets boring.

God forbid, if you're being serious, and if you are, you should be taken out and euthanized for your profound stupidity and naivety...but if you are being serious, and you don't think Sam knows what the fuck he's doing, and you don't think his arm rubbing cock slurping bf is whispering in his ear every step along the way about how to manipulate the process, and how to make sure when that shitty career he knows won't work he can write a multi million dollar book, then you must still believe in the tooth fairy.

The tooth fairy isn't real, Big Red. The Mike Sam fairy however, is very real. And it's a manipulative little fucker.

6. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

[​IMG]

7. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I actually thought about it and I think it would bother me. Any public display of affection really does bother me. Love is a disease of the mind.

8. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

yeah, we sort of guessed that

9. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

10-11% of the population is homosexual. always has been. look it up. its totally natural. im straight so the sexual aspect of male homosexuals is disgusting to me. but i don't have to think about it. i can handle seeing a small kiss. thank goodness i haven't seen the cake and tongue deal. i got the feeling right away, during the kiss, that the agenda is the bf's deal. his road to fame and talk shows and attention... i dont like that. but those kind of attention whores, if thats what he is, are rewarded and celebrated in our society for some unknown reason.

10. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

If they were Romanian shotputters, I'd probably be grossed out. But less than seeing men kiss romantically.

Have given girl on girl a little thought and it comes down to: I am programmed to respond to attractive females. My brain would have to process the part that they were not hetero, but first my gut would say .... yes!