1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by muff_spelunker, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Xantos

Xantos Full Access Member

Balance....To many anomolies may cause a threat. I think of it as...In the IT world All servers have a threshold (data) to reach that would worn you if the server or network is becoming unstable. Thinking like a computer/machine, it will fix itself when it reaches this point. I think the humans looked at it as war, and the machines looked at it as mantaining balance. No more than 250,000 humans are to be in Zion at one time........In the past Zion had been demolished 6 times.......each time was initiated by "the one" reloading the matrix and the machines wiping out zion to start the process all over agian.

2. Xantos

Xantos Full Access Member

Serif (a class of angels, BTW). But I don't think Serif is a human, I'm fairly certain he's a program, like the Oracle.

Think of Serif as a "Firewall"....He protects that which matters most...The Oracle.

3. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

The same people who hate this movie are the ones who hated the last Seinfeld. What the fuck do you want, a handjob?

THis movie kicked ass. They brought the anime shorts to life in the big battle in a way I have never seen anybody do with CG. I was bored during The Last Star Wars, but this had me gripped to the edge of my seat. I wish they were in the Matrix a little more, but that's not where the action was. All in all, the first one is still the best, but I was not let down by this movie. I hate that it was the last one, but it needs to be. Everything is done. THen ENd.

4. kshead

kshead What's the spread?

Yes. If I bitch about this movie once I see it, can you get me one? Preferably one that is not from Builder?

5. Stewie

Stewie The Family Guy

:rofl:

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

It will be interesting to read this thread after I watch this Monday evening.

7. bkfountain

bkfountain Full Access Member

well this movie showed why filming two movies back to back is stupid. People didn't really like the 2nd one, but no one realized this one would blow too. They 3rd was probably done and was getting edited or whatever by the time the 2nd came out, so there was nothing really they could do to fix what went wrong and adjust the roles of some of the characters introduced in the 2nd. Hopefully, this will show hollywood that doing filming like this only works on stories like LOTR..

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I thought Reloaded was great. I mean, I'm not all into the philosophy and stuff, but the fight scenes and the music were unfrigginbaleeble.

9. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I liked the second one as much or more than the first. I haven't seen Revolutions yet

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Revolutions pales in comparison to Reloaded.

And the ending: what the fuck is up with that?