1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Marbury

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by python, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Chisox17

Chisox17 Resident Niners Fanatic

That is a really good point. When I was younger, the black friends I had didn't own dogs, and in fact, a couple of the black friends I had were terrified of my dog (who was a sweet old black lab, nothing intimidating) and wouldnt come in the back yard.

It's not a sterotype, it's just a difference in cultures. If a young urban black kid grows up only knowing that dogs are vicious rottweillers and pitt bulls, he isnt going to have a problem with dogfighting. Meanwhile, a white kid in the suburbs has a loveable family golden retreiver, and realizes that dogs are smart, loving creatures.

2. python

python It Happens

Kinda like dads.

3. kickazzz2000

kickazzz2000 CURRENTLY ON THE CAN

I GRAB A DOGGGG....AND I CHOKE UM! an I, an I.. KICK THE SHIT OUT OF UM...ALL DAY LONG WITH MY FOOTUP A DOGS ASS. Just BANG BANG BANG UP HIS ASS. THATS MY PLEASSSURE.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      60.1 KB
      Views:
  4. woody26

woody26 Full Access Member

Italy

It's alright, marbury has made it clear he's going to play in Italy when his contract with the knicks is up, all because his wife loved it there. I think we know who wears the trousers in that relationship