1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Making the push

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

:speechless:

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Let me be clear, here. The minute warmachine came in and said anything that was in agreement with me, you attacked him for being magnus. You don't know that anymore than anyone knows anything.

A few people came in and began complaining the minute you started personally attacking warmachine that they wished the board wouldn't be disrupted as much. They talked about you. It was you, Collin. I came in and echoed that, telling you to shut your trolling piece of shit mouth.

Now you've turned it into a back and forth again.

So instead of digging up old posts and wasting countless hours finding old comments, let's just move forward to the game.

We agree on one thing. When we argue less, people come around more. So shut your c unt mouth, and let's talk football. Agreed?

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

I didn't attack warmachine at all. I exposed that it was magnus' alt, but I asked him to come back and post more. You lie constantly because reality is against you. Again, you attacked ss54 and presidence. Who else does that? You claimed you hadn't attacked PantherPaul when you had done so quite viciously pretty recently. The board did function better the last few days when you behaved like a normal human being, but then you had to pretend that I was the one who acted differently because you couldn't stop yourself from going back to your normal ways. You try to blame me because you can't face up to what a horrible person you are. Your mind doesn't want to accept the misery and strife you bring, not just to TBR but every part of your life.

4. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Last word was yours. Good post. Now onto football.

5. Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner Senior Member

So are you admitting defeat?

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

See what happens when we have a late start? Bitching and moaning

7. Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner Senior Member

8. Ted Striker

Ted Striker ... over Macho Grande

Lol its nice to know youre still obsessed with me. When you come in the board before you sign in and you read my posts, how does it make you feel? I bet even if youre logged in when you see my posts you log back out again. You see Collin, Im much smarter than you and know for a fact you couldnt stand somebody constantly breaking down your bullshit persona. The fact you posted that is proof in and of itself that you are far too much of a megalomaniac to be undermined by anyone for control of this board. Now even the weaker minded posters are vocalizing their displeasure with your douchebaggery. Its slipping away from you. God, now youll have to spend even more time digging through old posts to maintain your power here. Theres no way, no way, you could have ever been laid in your life.

The saddest thing is even Purrsy is smarter than you in this respect. Youve got a sad fucking life. You must be seething by now. Maybe even funding it hard to resist "ignoring" me. Trust me, I know youre there in your moms house reading this. I win. Old Striker has your ass. How does my cock taste? I am and always will be smarter than you. I have a life, posting is a hobby. Its your life. You just suck at it. Passive-aggresives like you are failures in life. When confronted by smarter, better equipped adversaries they resort to childish behavior to avoid defeat.

Everyone knows this to be true Collin. I own your ass you little bitch.

9. Ted Striker

Ted Striker ... over Macho Grande

Purrsy, Dude come the fuck on.

You attack people all the time. Quit fucking lying. Its funny most of the time and mostly not serious, but really, just stop.

Your approach to Collin is all wrong. Quitting simply gives him what he wants. You and most of the other old timers have made him what he is. You want to teach him a lesson? All of you need to put him on ignore for like a day or two. Play the childish shit of quoting the ignore message and it will effect him more.

He does have some value here but like any other bitch you have to check his ass on occasion. Thats where Magnus and LarryD before him failed as a mod. I like the guy but he allowed Collin to take over the board. Do what you want but Collin is a product of the boards posters and mods inaction.

Just my 2 cents